Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Try using a modded opera mini vers 2.00 or 3.10 to name but 2. i find them much better than the official 1s

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Godgamer91 Log in to see links
    only the 'open' option comes whenever i download any jar or jad files
    I see...Then try only with phone's browser when you want to download something.Maybe will solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    I see...Then try only with phone's browser when you want to download something.Maybe will solve your problem.
    there aint no problem wid d phone's browser man, it downloads perfectly but since opera is much faster than that,....uh u know, so i kinda like thought if there is a way to do it wid opera

Quote Originally Posted by Sportacus Log in to see links
    Try using a modded opera mini vers 2.00 or 3.10 to name but 2. i find them much better than the official 1s
    moded operas? Hmmm, i gotta say i did'nt new they existed. I'l search opera 2.0 right away, ....oh wait wats dat moded version called..opera 2.10 or sumthin?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportacus Log in to see links
    hey dude, this 3.10 is cool, but wat r the settings for download, in default settings,it only saves 1kb. And Can u tell me where can i find opera 2.0 mod, since u like it more

6. Default

anyone know where there is a modded opera 4 or 4.1?