Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Default HOW TO INSTALL JAD. File

I have motorola k1m silver and some of the games doesnt support to this JAVA, so can anyone help me how can i upgrade my Java software. And how to install JAD. File as it says requierd on some phones..
    PLease HELP ME ....

62 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

you'll gonna need both the .jar and .jad files to install games... if you already have the .jar file of the game but dont have the .jad files yet, then you need to get the software called "jad maker". It creates the jad file from your jar files. Try looking through the internet it's really not that hard to find.

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

i have the JAd file but how to get it install on my phone ??
    even when i transfer, i cant locate where the file is after disconnecting it with the usb..
    HELP !!!

62 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

I dont know about your phone, but for mine (SLVR L71) I go to games & Apps and click on "install new". Then it'll show all the games that are saved in my memory card.

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Use motomidman to install .jad or .jar to your phone.

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

what is motomidman?

62 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

motomidman is a software/application used to install games in your motorola phone. You can use it to install games on phones that does not support memory cards like motorola L6.
    Attached Files Attached Files

0 RP

Country
    Myanmar
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix View Post
    motomidman is a software/application used to install games in your motorola phone. You can use it to install games on phones that does not support memory cards like motorola L6.
    Hi,everyone,my first ask here and i would like to know why i got this message after installing jar file " program cannot access to restricted API " like that.
    Program like FileLock doesn't work.Can anyone help me please?And i don't know how to install themes?My phone is Motorola Razr2 v8.thanks for your time.

62 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Hmm..? I've never encountered anything like that before on my phone. Thus the game run successfully even if it says that after the intallation? I dont know about installing themes, but I can help you install skins for your phone.
    Here are a few thmbnails of skin for your V8:

Click thumbnail image for more. You'll gonna need the software called skinman to install skins to your phone.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

i installed jad maker and converted a game but it still doesnt show in my apps or install new ... i hav a moto l7i... help!!