1. Default Uploading MP3 ringtones problem!!!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT]So I joined the site .. today ... and now I"m having trouble uploading the ringtone (mp3) I make my ringtones by Wavepad and it's awesume!!! For instance .. all my songs are around 30 secs long and about 500 KB .. now is that long? Do you know any idea how to smallen the file? I only have wavepad and I'm not looking forwarding to instailing another program. So can you help me smallen the file so that i can upload my best ringtones???

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shortbrit22 Log in to see links
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT]So I joined the site .. today ... and now I"m having trouble uploading the ringtone (mp3) I make my ringtones by Wavepad and it's awesume!!! For instance .. all my songs are around 30 secs long and about 500 KB .. now is that long? Do you know any idea how to smallen the file? I only have wavepad and I'm not looking forwarding to instailing another program. So can you help me smallen the file so that i can upload my best ringtones???
    Reducing the Bit Rate of the MP3s will reduce its file size. To be able to upload the ringtones to mobiles24, the bit rate should be equal to or less than 96kbps