Page 2151 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 115116512051210121412149215021512152215321612201225126513151 ... LastLast
Results 21,501 to 21,510 of 38949
  1. Default

Just play all ob dem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    please someone help me! I dont know why such things keep happening to me! Last night my phone (SE K770i) just hung up, so I restarted it, but since then, each and every application and game installed on my memory card is showed in pairs! There's two of EVERY APPLICATION!!! I even backed up my memory card and then formatted it, then restored everything again, but still there's the same problem!!! what should I do???
    Happened to me once with my old w580 so i took it back to the shop i bought it from (o2 shop) explained to them and at first they was a bit funny about it but i did a bit of blagging and they sent it to be repaired, the following week i got a brand new phone sent me

Mine also said operation failed alot, not sure what the actual problem was though.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links

Mine also said operation failed alot, not sure what the actual problem was though.
    Yeah, mine does that too!!!Whenever i try to open applications or gamesSo i have to send it back?!?!?!?!

4. Post

Swearing at my PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Inluvwithmiley Log in to see links
    Swearing at my PS2
    I do that alot at the ps3 ....mostly aimed at the online cheats

6. Default

Swearing at my PS2
    Are the controls not working or are you sucking and blaming it on your ps's poor poor soul?

7. Default

making an SM theme for teh K800i...

8. Post

Quote Originally Posted by smudgekins Log in to see links
    Are the controls not working or are you sucking and blaming it on your ps's poor poor soul?
    It wont read FF12, and now it wont read Okami

Ive had 17 referals .....

10. Default

It wont read FF12, and now it wont read Okami
    You have okamiMy avatar is baby ammy