Page 3851 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 28513351375138013841384938503851385238533861 ... LastLast
Results 38,501 to 38,510 of 38949

Reading some articles while listening to cool tunes, Deadmau5

Eating lunch and checking out tunes on beatport top10

3. Default

Here is the weekend but i am still in the office and doing my work like weekdays

4. Default

Unable to sleep at 1h30 am, and tomorrow I'm starting a new job.

Also wondering which one of these phone I should get, a Sony Xperia S or Samsung Galaxy SIII. Anyone to help me choose?

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Sony Xperia S I would get but only cause am a Sony person never had a Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links

Also wondering which one of these phone I should get, a Sony Xperia S or Samsung Galaxy SIII. Anyone to help me choose?
    Good luck with a new job.
    Both sound good, but I would choose Samsung Galaxy SIII. I've checked it out at a store, and it looks pretty cool.

Looking for ringtones

Well, I own a Samsung Galaxy SIII and it's one really awesome phone.

The Xperia S is better in camera, but other specs wise, the S3 beats the Xperia. And I'm already running official Android Jelly Bean on mine.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Sony Xperia S I would get but only cause am a Sony person never had a Samsung.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    Good luck with a new job.
    Both sound good, but I would choose Samsung Galaxy SIII. I've checked it out at a store, and it looks pretty cool.

Looking for ringtones
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Well, I own a Samsung Galaxy SIII and it's one really awesome phone.

The Xperia S is better in camera, but other specs wise, the S3 beats the Xperia. And I'm already running official Android Jelly Bean on mine.
    They say the first impression is the one that counts. The XS is really tempting me, I absolutely love the design and the feeling in hand, whereas the SIII really don't fit in my hand and has that weird design that I don't like at all plus the plastic finish makes it feel fragile (spent more than one hour yesterday in a phone shop arguing with myself which one I should buy ).

Specs-wise, the SIII is superior but the XS isn't far behind, but the main disappointment for me is the fact that there is no SD card slot in the XS, however, it already comes with 32gb which is more than enough for me. Also it's shipped with Gingerbread onboard, whereas the SIII comes with ICS.

I guess if I want a phone that will perform well on the long-term, I should buy the SIII. Or if I want one that I really like, then the XS it is (plus I'll save around 115$).

I'll make my final decision this week.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

They say the first impression is the one that counts. The XS is really tempting me, I absolutely love the design and the feeling in hand, whereas the SIII really don't fit in my hand and has that weird design that I don't like at all plus the plastic finish makes it feel fragile (spent more than one hour yesterday in a phone shop arguing with myself which one I should buy ).

Specs-wise, the SIII is superior but the XS isn't far behind, but the main disappointment for me is the fact that there is no SD card slot in the XS, however, it already comes with 32gb which is more than enough for me. Also it's shipped with Gingerbread onboard, whereas the SIII comes with ICS.

I guess if I want a phone that will perform well on the long-term, I should buy the SIII. Or if I want one that I really like, then the XS it is (plus I'll save around 115$).

I'll make my final decision this week.
    Well, I wasn't fond of the S3's design either... till I actually own it. Its plastic build is actually more solid than it looks though. (Dropped mine a number of times.)

And believe me... you may not find the internal 32gb alone enough... I have 16 + 32gb and I still managed to blow the space.

10. Default

Watching T20 world cup match between West Indies & New Zeland.