Page 3755 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2755325536553705374537533754375537563757376538053855 ... LastLast
Results 37,541 to 37,550 of 38949
  1. Smile What are you doing?

PLaying World of Warcraft!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Actually I work in the Bar, and they -in the restaurant- are short of staff, and I've helped them twice last week and it was crap there, this is mainly why I refused..
    Oh, I got it... Yea, this kind of situation happens in every country I guess, but at least they should've payed you more.

3. Default

Just on my phone.

4. Default

Major insubordination...
    Lol. I thought that said "Major Masturbation"

Come and work in my restaurant now!

Major insubordination...

Well it started like this, my F&B Manager (a south african) came and asked me "if I can go give a help in the restaurant ", to which I categorically replied No, and he asked me what did I say, and I asked him to go look in a dictionary for the definition of the word No, and he ordered me to go and sit at the back if I'm going to refuse, which i did..

And after waiting maybe one hour, the Human Resource Mgr called me in his office, i got inside and had a seat, and I explained him why I refused, and he then lectured me on team spirit, then, after I said something that i can't recall, he got mad and told me, I quote "You don't decide for yourself here, if we want we can move you everywhere we want, but it's up to you, you decide" To which I replied that this was really nonsense, and some other stuff that furthermore angered him.. He again asked me if I will work in the restaurant, and again I said No, and asked me to pack up and leave.. And I was kind of euphoric afterwards..
    Sorry about getting fired, but they make no sense... hope you'll find a job where people make some sort of sense.

Taking a break and watching videos on YouTube

6. Default

Watching telly.

7. Default

Major insubordination...

Well it started like this, my F&B Manager (a south african) came and asked me "if I can go give a help in the restaurant ", to which I categorically replied No, and he asked me what did I say, and I asked him to go look in a dictionary for the definition of the word No, and he ordered me to go and sit at the back if I'm going to refuse, which i did..

And after waiting maybe one hour, the Human Resource Mgr called me in his office, i got inside and had a seat, and I explained him why I refused, and he then lectured me on team spirit, then, after I said something that i can't recall, he got mad and told me, I quote "You don't decide for yourself here, if we want we can move you everywhere we want, but it's up to you, you decide" To which I replied that this was really nonsense, and some other stuff that furthermore angered him.. He again asked me if I will work in the restaurant, and again I said No, and asked me to pack up and leave.. And I was kind of euphoric afterwards..
    sorry dude some people are just like that but I'm glad you're taking everything in good spirit and I hope you get a good job soon again anyway to keep the good spirit I'll say that in short you kinda did this to them

░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█████████████████████░░░░░
    ░░░████████████████████████░░░░
    ░░██████████████████████████░░░
    █████████████████████████████░░
    ████████░░░░░░░░░▀███████████░░
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░░
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░
    ██░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░█░
    █░░██░░███████▄░░░░░░█████░░░░█
    █░██░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░███░░░█░░█
    ███░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ██░▄█▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█
    ░██░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░
    ░█░░░██▄░▄▀██░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░░█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░█░░██▀▀░▄▄▄▄█░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░█░░████████▀░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░░█░░██▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    sorry dude some people are just like that but I'm glad you're taking everything in good spirit and I hope you get a good job soon again anyway to keep the good spirit I'll say that in short you kinda did this to them

░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█████████████████████░░░░░
    ░░░████████████████████████░░░░
    ░░██████████████████████████░░░
    █████████████████████████████░░
    ████████░░░░░░░░░▀███████████░░
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░░
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░
    ██░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░█░
    █░░██░░███████▄░░░░░░█████░░░░█
    █░██░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░███░░░█░░█
    ███░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ██░▄█▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█
    ░██░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░
    ░█░░░██▄░▄▀██░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░░█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░█░░██▀▀░▄▄▄▄█░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░█░░████████▀░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░░█░░██▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    Well actually yesterday my face wasn't really like that, but today yes.. They called meand asked me to meet them, which i did, and they said i can get my job back if I write a letter saying that I'm apologizing...

I did write the letter where I wrote "I'm really profoundly sorry, that you aren't smart enough to understand I don't want to work with short minded people" True Story..

Then I was like..

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

9. Default

well done and I am sure you will get a job where you can work with people with an open mind

10. Default

Just banned 3 members in 5 minutes. New highscore!