Page 3853 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 28533353375338033843385138523853385438553863 ... LastLast
Results 38,521 to 38,530 of 38949
  1. Default

Got back home for the night and I saw one of my long lost, still sterile piercing needle, so I pierced my septum.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

2. Default

Rooted my phone. Heck yeah.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Rooted my phone. Heck yeah.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    If I break my phone....

Doing a backup of my ROM. Don't really know what I'm trying to do though.

Listening to musics and chilling

Having lunch

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Just tried. Doesn't work on Samsungs.

8. Default

Watching the Red Bull Stratos- freefall attempt -live. It is actually extremely exciting ! I hope it will all be successful and go according to their plan, so he can beat the record, and that he will be alive and safely attach both feet on the ground again.

Rocky Balboa on channel 5. Night sorted.

10. Default

My mobile phone magically thrown itself in the portal of lost things, and now I have to look for it, and find it, but it is kind of a "mission impossible"- scenario, so now I am trying to be like Sherlock Holmes to figure out where I had my mobile phone the last time I had it, and hope for it to magically appear right in front of my face. So I can finally recharge it and put on the alarm clock, so I wake up for school tomorrow, it would be rather silly and stupid to miss the buss, and be late for the first day after a little holiday that have lasted a week now. This is now turning to be an annoying scavenger hunt, where my mobile phone is winning at the moment, so now I just hope I find my mobile phone rather soon!
    Last edited by svenny000; 14-10-2012 at 10:51 PM.