Page 3854 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 28543354375438043844385238533854385538563864 ... LastLast
Results 38,531 to 38,540 of 38949

Quote Originally Posted by svenny000 Log in to see links
    My mobile phone magically thrown itself in the portal of lost things, and now I have to look for it, and find it, but it is kind of a "mission impossible"- scenario, so now I am trying to be like Sherlock Holmes to figure out where I had my mobile phone the last time I had it, and hope for it to magically appear right in front of my face. So I can finally recharge it and put on the alarm clock, so I wake up for school tomorrow, it would be rather silly and stupid to miss the buss, and be late for the first day after a little holiday that have lasted a week now. This is now turning to be an annoying scavenger hunt, where my mobile phone is winning at the moment, so now I just hope I find my mobile phone rather soon!
    Have you tried ringing it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Have you tried ringing it?
    If it had battery, I would not spend half an hour looking for it But yeah I found it and it was on the easiest place ever, upstairs in the living room, just laying there dead on the table.... But now I can finally fully charge it and now hopefully my mobile alarm clock can wake me up in time!

If it had battery, I would not spend half an hour looking for it
    Oh

Downloading The Walking Dead new season episode

4. Default

Just woke up, probably start getting ready for work soon.

Watching movies

6. Default

My mobile phone magically thrown itself in the portal of lost things, and now I have to look for it, and find it, but it is kind of a "mission impossible"- scenario, so now I am trying to be like Sherlock Holmes to figure out where I had my mobile phone the last time I had it, and hope for it to magically appear right in front of my face. So I can finally recharge it and put on the alarm clock, so I wake up for school tomorrow, it would be rather silly and stupid to miss the buss, and be late for the first day after a little holiday that have lasted a week now. This is now turning to be an annoying scavenger hunt, where my mobile phone is winning at the moment, so now I just hope I find my mobile phone rather soon!
    If it's an Android, I highly recommend getting "Where's my droid?". Brilliant app.

Watching music videos

Football time. Not confident, I was 19 when United last won at shiteford bridge in the league!
    Last edited by Paul; 28-10-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Watching a film.

10. Default

Getting ready for work...