Page 3755 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2755325536553705374537533754375537563757376538053855 ... LastLast
Results 37,541 to 37,550 of 38947
  1. Smile What are you doing?

PLaying World of Warcraft!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 View Post
    Actually I work in the Bar, and they -in the restaurant- are short of staff, and I've helped them twice last week and it was crap there, this is mainly why I refused..
    Oh, I got it... Yea, this kind of situation happens in every country I guess, but at least they should've payed you more.

3. Default

Just on my phone.

4. Default

Major insubordination...
    Lol. I thought that said "Major Masturbation"

Come and work in my restaurant now!

Major insubordination...

Well it started like this, my F&B Manager (a south african) came and asked me "if I can go give a help in the restaurant ", to which I categorically replied No, and he asked me what did I say, and I asked him to go look in a dictionary for the definition of the word No, and he ordered me to go and sit at the back if I'm going to refuse, which i did..

And after waiting maybe one hour, the Human Resource Mgr called me in his office, i got inside and had a seat, and I explained him why I refused, and he then lectured me on team spirit, then, after I said something that i can't recall, he got mad and told me, I quote "You don't decide for yourself here, if we want we can move you everywhere we want, but it's up to you, you decide" To which I replied that this was really nonsense, and some other stuff that furthermore angered him.. He again asked me if I will work in the restaurant, and again I said No, and asked me to pack up and leave.. And I was kind of euphoric afterwards..
    Sorry about getting fired, but they make no sense... hope you'll find a job where people make some sort of sense.

Taking a break and watching videos on YouTube

6. Default

Watching telly.

7. Default

Major insubordination...

Well it started like this, my F&B Manager (a south african) came and asked me "if I can go give a help in the restaurant ", to which I categorically replied No, and he asked me what did I say, and I asked him to go look in a dictionary for the definition of the word No, and he ordered me to go and sit at the back if I'm going to refuse, which i did..

And after waiting maybe one hour, the Human Resource Mgr called me in his office, i got inside and had a seat, and I explained him why I refused, and he then lectured me on team spirit, then, after I said something that i can't recall, he got mad and told me, I quote "You don't decide for yourself here, if we want we can move you everywhere we want, but it's up to you, you decide" To which I replied that this was really nonsense, and some other stuff that furthermore angered him.. He again asked me if I will work in the restaurant, and again I said No, and asked me to pack up and leave.. And I was kind of euphoric afterwards..
    sorry dude some people are just like that but I'm glad you're taking everything in good spirit and I hope you get a good job soon again anyway to keep the good spirit I'll say that in short you kinda did this to them

░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█████████████████████░░░░░
    ░░░████████████████████████░░░░
    ░░██████████████████████████░░░
    █████████████████████████████░░
    ████████░░░░░░░░░▀███████████░░
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░░
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░
    ██░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░█░
    █░░██░░███████▄░░░░░░█████░░░░█
    █░██░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░███░░░█░░█
    ███░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ██░▄█▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█
    ░██░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░
    ░█░░░██▄░▄▀██░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░░█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░█░░██▀▀░▄▄▄▄█░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░█░░████████▀░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░░█░░██▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man View Post
    sorry dude some people are just like that but I'm glad you're taking everything in good spirit and I hope you get a good job soon again anyway to keep the good spirit I'll say that in short you kinda did this to them

░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█████████████████████░░░░░
    ░░░████████████████████████░░░░
    ░░██████████████████████████░░░
    █████████████████████████████░░
    ████████░░░░░░░░░▀███████████░░
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████░░
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░
    ██░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░█░
    █░░██░░███████▄░░░░░░█████░░░░█
    █░██░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░███░░░█░░█
    ███░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ██░▄█▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█
    ░██░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░
    ░█░░░██▄░▄▀██░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░█░░
    ░░█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░█░░██▀▀░▄▄▄▄█░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░█░░████████▀░░█░░░░░░░██░░░
    ░░░░░█░░██▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    Well actually yesterday my face wasn't really like that, but today yes.. They called meand asked me to meet them, which i did, and they said i can get my job back if I write a letter saying that I'm apologizing...

I did write the letter where I wrote "I'm really profoundly sorry, that you aren't smart enough to understand I don't want to work with short minded people" True Story..

Then I was like..

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

9. Default

well done and I am sure you will get a job where you can work with people with an open mind

10. Default

Just banned 3 members in 5 minutes. New highscore!

Page 3755 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2755325536553705374537533754375537563757376538053855 ... LastLast