Page 3404 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2404290433043354339434023403340434053406341434543504 ... LastLast
Results 34,031 to 34,040 of 38949
  1. Default

Pandas! ! !

Hey jmarin, Thanks for the nice words.
    Im also very emotional, think Im missing something men usually have..whats it called, testosterone or something? Have very little of it, result is Im not always horny, dont want money..and talk a lot, and I mean A LOT hahaha
    Actually wrote quite a few books for her, funny stuff, bits and pieces, then she said I am not supposed to love her laugh, Im supposed to love her heart .. Dam Im so lost in my thoughts, its late..
    And am about to go to sleep..

Good night

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    Pandas! ! !

Im also very emotional, think Im missing something men usually have..whats it called, testosterone or something? Have very little of it, result is Im not always horny, dont want money..and talk a lot, and I mean A LOT hahaha
    Actually wrote quite a few books for her, funny stuff, bits and pieces, then she said I am not supposed to love her laugh, Im supposed to love her heart .. Dam Im so lost in my thoughts, its late..

Good night
    ...a good point, but might not apply to all women.
    Keeping a good relationship is not easy and requires patience and effort. There must be someone just perfect for you, at least that's what I believe.

Good night

Wondering if I should make mobile themes or not today... hum

3. Default

..still up..
    Thanks jmarin, but I dont want another girl, no way. Either we get together or I stay alone, I dont care whatsoever.

Posting a funny bit I wrote for my true love, hope you like

Seinfeld - Training Day in Chile: you heard about the people digging for the miners in Chile? the miners are waiting down there to get up, so many days... they should be encouraged with something like a reward...they should be told that they build a house up there for them to relax after those horrible days when they come up. they should be told that the guys up there working every single day as hard on the house, as they work on getting them up. they set a time limit and each day it takes longer for them to get the miners up, they improve things and make it even more nice. it will be beautiful. the miners would be wondering every single day how it will be... George: they told us they wont get us up within three months, how big the house will be you think? Elaine: its one week already, you think they finished the cellar? Jerry: why would they build a cellar? we dont go up to get down again. Elaine: well, its cool down there. George: maybe they use an instant house. Elaine: why would they place an instant house up there, you think they will take more care 'bout the interior design? George: maybe they get us a french cook. K-Man: all i wanted is Perrier. Elaine: you think if they use an instant house, they will design a nice garden? K-Man: maybe we get a pool. Jerry: filled with Perrier? K-Man: its refreshing! George: you think they will build an elevator in the house? Jerry: what does that mean, you take an elevator 700 meters up and then cant walk up to second floor? George: well, i guess I will be used to it then. Jerry: and how big the house will be you think, twenty stories high? its just for us to relax and recover, maybe i get up to 20th floor and elevator breaks, then they have to get me down again. Elaine: all our families are here, they sure dont leave us. Jerry: so how do they want us to recover with all the wifes and mothers around. some wifes even got babies, they are noisy all the day. Elaine: ok, leave them out. hope they will build a lil fancy house. K-Man: yea. you think they will do the lil round window under the attic? George: you want me to get nightmares? look over there, what do you think that is???? ... and when they are brought up again....nothing....just one bottle of Perrier each Kramer, who comes up first, takes a zip and takes off his sunglasses cause he spilled some water on it.....................

Good night, going to sleep Now

Downloading movies
    ---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

5. Default

..still up..
    Thanks jmarin, but I dont want another girl, no way. Either we get together or I stay alone, I dont care whatsoever.

Posting a funny bit I wrote for my true love, hope you like

Seinfeld - Training Day in Chile: you heard about the people digging for the miners in Chile? the miners are waiting down there to get up, so many days... they should be encouraged with something like a reward...they should be told that they build a house up there for them to relax after those horrible days when they come up. they should be told that the guys up there working every single day as hard on the house, as they work on getting them up. they set a time limit and each day it takes longer for them to get the miners up, they improve things and make it even more nice. it will be beautiful. the miners would be wondering every single day how it will be... George: they told us they wont get us up within three months, how big the house will be you think? Elaine: its one week already, you think they finished the cellar? Jerry: why would they build a cellar? we dont go up to get down again. Elaine: well, its cool down there. George: maybe they use an instant house. Elaine: why would they place an instant house up there, you think they will take more care 'bout the interior design? George: maybe they get us a french cook. K-Man: all i wanted is Perrier. Elaine: you think if they use an instant house, they will design a nice garden? K-Man: maybe we get a pool. Jerry: filled with Perrier? K-Man: its refreshing! George: you think they will build an elevator in the house? Jerry: what does that mean, you take an elevator 700 meters up and then cant walk up to second floor? George: well, i guess I will be used to it then. Jerry: and how big the house will be you think, twenty stories high? its just for us to relax and recover, maybe i get up to 20th floor and elevator breaks, then they have to get me down again. Elaine: all our families are here, they sure dont leave us. Jerry: so how do they want us to recover with all the wifes and mothers around. some wifes even got babies, they are noisy all the day. Elaine: ok, leave them out. hope they will build a lil fancy house. K-Man: yea. you think they will do the lil round window under the attic? George: you want me to get nightmares? look over there, what do you think that is???? ... and when they are brought up again....nothing....just one bottle of Perrier each Kramer, who comes up first, takes a zip and takes off his sunglasses cause he spilled some water on it.....................

Good night, going to sleep Now
    That's really inspiring And I can't seem to understand your ex gf..

6. Default

Pandas! ! !

Good night
    As emil said. What you wrote was something special.

Maybe you just have to look at it another way.

Like, she may not have been the right one for you, but it means you're one step closer to finding the person who is.

7. Default

Thank you both, but I lost my energy. I never had a girlfriend before and I never even hugged her. I had a tough life and Im just tired.
    Well, wish you a nice day, thanks again.

8. Default

Thank you both, but I lost my energy. I never had a girlfriend before and I never even hugged her. I had a tough life and Im just tired.
    Well, wish you a nice day, thanks again.
    We all gotta start somewhere, mate.
    Besides, it all adds to your experience in life, making you more prepared for the next time you find someone.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

9. Default

Thank you for nice words

10. Default

New profile, new avatar.

Just need a new sig now.