Page 3403 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2403290333033353339334013402340334043405341334533503 ... LastLast
Results 34,021 to 34,030 of 38949
  1. Default

am just hoping to see if i can do some washing

Watching Log in to see links on BBC 2.

3. Default

Sitting. Waiting...

4. Default

In bed, waiting. For what, I dont know. Listening to the wind outside. I want a pet

Few tears watching this

6. Default

What is it about?
    I almost cried reading United.
    Met my true love again three years ago. I went to same school with her and was so happy to see her again. Then she said she loves me and said its the best day of my life...then she started torturing me and made life hell. Never mind, just sad because I dont understand.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    What is it about?
    Met my true love again three years ago. I went to same school with her and was so happy to see her again. Then she said she loves me and said its the best day of my life...then she started torturing me and made life hell. Never mind, just sad because I dont understand.

Its a drama on it, was emotional, few tears watching it. Very proud to be a fan of this great football club.

Ive never understood women, given up on them, not worth the headaches.
    Last edited by Paul; 24-04-2011 at 11:46 PM.

8. Default

Ah I see, yeah its a great club

I also given up on women, but she is my true love. That does not mean I bother her, I dont even contact her but she cant let go torturing me. Its very complicated.

9. Default

Getting ready to work

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    What is it about?
    Oh... women are more emotional and complicated, I guess.
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work out with her.

I don't understand even myself, is it bad?

Just chilling and listening to musics