Page 1980 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 98014801880193019701978197919801981198219902030208024802980 ... LastLast
Results 19,791 to 19,800 of 38949
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    I was tempted by it I have to say .... but for the same price you could get an X1, or a Satio when it comes out.
    No doubt there are phones with equal processing power or greater, and I would even say the hardware itself needs to be updated a bit. But once you start buying apps and movies and tv shows from itunes....Like Yoda said "Once you start down the path to the dark side, forever will it control your destiny, consumed by it you will be."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Log in to see links
    No doubt there are phones with equal processing power or greater, and I would even say the hardware itself needs to be updated a bit. But once you start buying apps and movies and tv shows from itunes....Like Yoda said "Once you start down the path to the dark side, forever will it control your destiny, consumed by it you will be."
    I see what you mean, and if they were cheaper than other phones that I really like, I'd get it ... but I prefer having the freedom from SE of getting music, videos, games, apps etc. from wherever you want, and from places like this, for free

3. Default

but are the apps you get of the same quality as the itunes app store? I just got tiger woods pga tour and need for speed on my wifes iphone, they are freakin awesome. But thanks to a little creativity on my part I am still able to take advantage of the mp3 tones on M24 for an iphone.

4. Default

I just checked out the satio and the x1, satio looks pretty cool but the x1 has windows 6.1 on it...
    And unfortunately since I'm in the states the x1 or satio is not backed by any carriers so I'm looking at 3 or 4 times the cost of an iphone.

5. Default

but are the apps you get of the same quality as the itunes app store?
    Well they run on Symbian and WM which can both run very advanced and good quality games and apps.

That's one of my main reasons. If Apple loosened up, I'd consider it more. But half a grand minimum + more for the app store is just too much for me.

What are you doing?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    Well they run on Symbian and WM which can both run very advanced and good quality games and apps.

That's one of my main reasons. If Apple loosened up, I'd consider it more. But half a grand minimum + more for the app store is just too much for me.
    Yep, I wouldn't pay that much either, luckily i'm due for an upgrade so i got mine for 200. I guess we are getting off topic, I am watching the trailer for sherlock holmes, looks pretty good.

8. Default

Listening to some music

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    What are you doing?
    Whatever happened to that thread

I guess we are getting off topic

If you said that because of my post, then you're right.

Just kidding.
    I was

just

kidding.

Kidding - What a weird word
    Weird.