Page 2542 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 154220422442249225322540254125422543254425522592264230423542 ... LastLast
Results 25,411 to 25,420 of 38949

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Log in to see links
    hes not getting paid for it .. just doing it out of kindness i suppose ... why though ? im not surprised mark and karl are still on it but its because they are getting money out of advertising and shiz but kevin .. nothing

wierd huh ?
    Not really
    We all just like this site and want to make it even better
    I am watching TV

watching Big brother IL

hes not getting paid for it .. just doing it out of kindness i suppose ... why though ? im not surprised mark and karl are still on it but its because they are getting money out of advertising and shiz but kevin .. nothing

wierd huh ?
    Says Mr legal, who downloads movies and thinks its not illegal because its the way he does it
    of course mate

i guess your one of these that dont believe in doing anything for free, yet if you download movies mobile things etc your getting things for free
    what a nice bloke you are.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    Not really
    We all just like this site and want to make it even better
    I am watching TV
    Even better ay ? What you implying ... its not good enough at the moment ? :O

Only messing with you

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Says Mr legal, who downloads movies and thinks its not illegal because its the way he does it
    of course mate

i guess your one of these that dont believe in doing anything for free, yet if you download movies mobile things etc your getting things for free
    what a nice bloke you are.
    yu dnt have to download it though ... so many sites where yu dnt actually physically download it you jst stream it

6. Default

and actually i was a moderator who did it for free sooo... there we go .. looks like i am mr.nice guy after all

yu dnt have to download it though ... so many sites where yu dnt actually physically download it you jst stream it
    here we go again

so if a movie thats still in the cinema and you watch it by streaming it, thats legal ?

I sometimes watch football by stream, its not legal, its just to many people or doing it that nothing can really be done, its the internet world we live in.

and actually i was a moderator who did it for free sooo... there we go .. looks like i am mr.nice guy after all
    ok, why did you quit?

9. Default

Your making stuff up as you go along!

When did i say i stream movies when they are only still in the cinemas?

Your fighting something thats not there im afraid.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    ok, why did you quit?
    Because i was too busy doing other things with a new job and getting married and all that