Page 2672 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 167221722572262226622670267126722673267426822722277231723672 ... LastLast
Results 26,711 to 26,720 of 38949

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Leonardo got sacked, should of atleast gave him another year.

Was playing Pes10 master league.
    Yeah he's pretty good...
    Whole first half fans were chanting his name

Alot of Milans players or ageing, for me he needed more time to get his team, plus as a manager hes still learning.

Who do you want as next manager?

Alot of Milans players or ageing, for me he needed more time to get his team, plus as a manager hes still learning.

Who do you want as next manager?
    Cappelo or Lippi
    But it will probably be Tassoti(curennt assistant manager) or Van basten

Maybe if Capello wins world cup with England, he might leave, but then again anything less than Quarter finals, or as he said himself Semi finals minimum, then he be a failure and could leave England, so you dont know,

If i was Milan id go for Guus hiddink who i think is available, but why dont you go for the great Rafa Benitez

but why dont you go for the great Rafa Benitez
    He would ruin Milan
    and Ronaldinhoooo
    3-0

Just like he has Liverpoop, which i clap him for

Ronaldinho and Pato not going to the world cup, have they not played well this season?

7. Default

just reading about the death of 80's teen idol Corey Haim, star of The Lost Boys, Licsence To drive and Lucas dies on March 10 2010 due to a drugs overdose.

I was shocked to read this as i thought he was a great actor and was slightly starting to make a comeback.

Just like he has Liverpoop, which i clap him for

Ronaldinho and Pato not going to the world cup, have they not played well this season?
    They were playing great but Dunga is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    just reading about the death of 80's teen idol Corey Haim, star of The Lost Boys, Licsence To drive and Lucas dies on March 10 2010 due to a drugs overdose.

I was shocked to read this as i thought he was a great actor and was slightly starting to make a comeback.
    Drugs again, no doubt they will say he wasnt on them, maybe he wasnt, but drugs always seems to be the reason for these celeb deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    They were playing great but Dunga is stupid
    True

It could cost them.

10. Default

[QUOTE=Paul;300283]Drugs again, no doubt they will say he wasnt on them, maybe he wasnt, but drugs always seems to be the reason for these celeb deaths.

he was on drugs, but he had been thru rehab and was trying to get his life back in order....but i guess he slipped back into drugs again