Page 2667 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 166721672567261726572665266626672668266926772717276731673667 ... LastLast
Results 26,661 to 26,670 of 38949

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    I tried running it like all the Nokia SDK's I am using (3 different versions @ the moment) , but the Android SDK doesn't seem to work that way.

The installation itself is already awkward , You only download a "SDK Setup" file that connects to the internet and makes a list of all available SDK packages.
    Attachment 33468

After choosing the ones You want , they get downloaded and installed automatically.
    Then You have to manually create a Virtual Device that needs to be started to get a GUI like the one I posted a screen shot of.

The GUI seems to work fine , I can enter all menu options through "Touchscreen" - but I can't find a way to load an Android ".apk" file from my HDD to it!
    Wow...
    Doesn't look too easy at all.

Anyway, just got Photoshop CS5 working. Really liking it so far.

2. Default

I tried running it like all the Nokia SDK's I am using (3 different versions @ the moment) , but the Android SDK doesn't seem to work that way.

The installation itself is already awkward , You only download a "SDK Setup" file that connects to the internet and makes a list of all available SDK packages.
    Attachment 33468

After choosing the ones You want , they get downloaded and installed automatically.
    Then You have to manually create a Virtual Device that needs to be started to get a GUI like the one I posted a screen shot of.

The GUI seems to work fine , I can enter all menu options through "Touchscreen" - but I can't find a way to load an Android ".apk" file from my HDD to it!

I only understood the last bit...
    Does Google not help?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Anyway, just got Photoshop CS5 working. Really liking it so far.
    I'm glad for You , have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I only understood the last bit...
    Does Google not help?
    I don't know if Google helps , I'm a "Yahoo-man" and I only start Yahoo-ing when I cant help myself out - but I think I'll start screaming soon enough.

For now I'll rather give it a rest.

Changing the batteries in my keyboard now , about every 10th character isn't transmitted anymore making me to re-type them and the "battery low" indicator is blinking like crazy - it obviously wants something from me!

4. Default

Changing the batteries in my keyboard now , about every 10th character isn't transmitted anymore making me to re-type them and the "battery low" indicator is blinking like crazy - it obviously wants something from me!
    Mmm.. I wonder what it wants...

5. Default

playing CS
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Mmm.. I wonder what it wants...
    Just new batteries , the ones inside are completely dry after 12 months of use.
    I dated them with a marker 29.04.2009. - good low power consumption China made keyboard indeed!

Going to get me a Cappuccino now.

7. Default

Just new batteries , the ones inside are completely dry after 12 months of use.
    I dated them with a marker 29.04.2009. - good low power consumption China made keyboard indeed!

Going to get me a Cappuccino now.

Mines built in

8. Smile

Jumping up and down for no reason

9. Default

Exams week is oveer..
    Now I'm freeeeeee..

hello m24