Page 423 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 3233734134214224234244254334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 38949
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I'm checking for stormy weather...
    lovely...

i'm fed up now..when do i get to 300 rep
    only 7 more needed...

im surfing the internet on my laptop while suffering frm the annoying music frm pokemon emarald my little bro is playin on the desktop next 2 me...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vivianchoo1990 Log in to see links
    im surfing the internet on my laptop while suffering frm the annoying music frm pokemon emarald my little bro is playin on the desktop next 2 me...
    i remember that game!! played it on pc too...quite a good rpg that is...but the music is just annoying

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    i remember that game!! played it on pc too...quite a good rpg that is...but the music is just annoying
    poke mon???
    how old were you when you played?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    poke mon???
    how old were you when you played?
    that was a gba game and i think i was about 12..quite old i know...but a great way to pass the time

that was a gba game and i think i was about 12..quite old i know...but a great way to pass the time
    i was 13 when i last played a pokemon game. i was addicted 2 it at that time... but later i got so bored of it... doin the same thing in a game all the time!!!

lovely...

i'm fed up now..when do i get to 300 rep
    only 7 more needed...
    I'm trying to give to you dude.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vivianchoo1990 Log in to see links
    i was 13 when i last played a pokemon game. i was addicted 2 it at that time... but later i got so bored of it... doin the same thing in a game all the time!!!
    yeah...well but i played that pokemon game..pokemon diamond for the nintendoDS which was released a while ago on my pc with an emulator and i was 17 then..don't dare laugh at me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I'm trying to give to you dude.
    i know i know thanks!!..and i gave you some now

10. Default

yeah...well but i played that pokemon game..pokemon diamond for the nintendoDS which was released a while ago on my pc with an emulator and i was 17 then..don't dare laugh at me

kiddin