Page 3763 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2763326336633713375337613762376337643765377338133863 ... LastLast
Results 37,621 to 37,630 of 38949

Comp crapped up so had to reinstall, id done no back ups so lost everything, music films etc etc ffs.

2. Default

Trying to get some sleep now.

Reading those past posts and barely finding out about this "eBook Drama" going on is bigger than I thought... maybe I go visit the section to see what's up, but I am afraid that I won't be able to come back as Aaron says.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    Reading those past posts and barely finding out about this "eBook Drama" going on is bigger than I thought... maybe I go visit the section to see what's up, but I am afraid that I won't be able to come back as Aaron says.
    There is nothing going on. ebooks not been validated for a while but members have every right to ask why and wonder whats going on, wouldn't you if your uploads were queued for long time? Karl validates them i think and he hasn't been online, same with Android, ive got some queued 21 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    There is nothing going on. ebooks not been validated for a while but members have every right to ask why and wonder whats going on, wouldn't you if your uploads were queued for long time? Karl validates them i think and he hasn't been online, same with Android, ive got some queued 21 days.
    Well, I sensed that there is something more than that ...
    I understand that all Mods and Admins have their own lives. I just hope this matter will be sorted out soon.

Watching a program

6. Default

It's more a matter of how irate and rude some of them are.

Although things should be getting moving again, now.

7. Default

Getting ready to go out.

8. Default

Pondering about what to play.

9. Default

Playing AC: Revelations.

Going through the quiet Lounge... yeah, Monday.