Page 3704 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2704320436043654369437023703370437053706371437543804 ... LastLast
Results 37,031 to 37,040 of 38949

going out to meet some friends

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Telling all of you to rep Vivian!

Lol

Thanks Viv!

It's my pleasure!

Anyway, just played some Skyrim.

3. Default

pes 2012 is the worst one in pes series!

unistalling pes 2012!

4. Default

watching this!

Quote Originally Posted by nojoum Log in to see links
    pes 2012 is the worst one in pes series!

unistalling pes 2012!
    Why?

I think its great just quite hard and annoying.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Well it seems that on the PS3 version when you save file reaches over 5.3mb you get a memory leak which causes lag, at first it's not so bad the the bigger your save file gets the more it lags until the point when the game becomes unplayable. I don't get why the save file is so big, I guess it's because they keep all the dead bodies on.

Looks like I won't be playing until the next patch comes out.

Saints Row is out tomorrow, so at least I'll have something to play.
    So the save file changes size? That's so strange. I've never seen any other games where it increases quite like that.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    So the save file changes size? That's so strange. I've never seen any other games where it increases quite like that.
    From what I've read it literally saves every little detail and unlike with Oblivion where everything would re-spawn every three game days in Skyrim it's every game month, so everything you kill, every item you drop/see stays where it is causing the save file to balloon.
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 18-11-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Posting here and there and then returning to Skyrim

9. Post

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Why?

I think its great just quite hard and annoying.
    i accept the part that it is hard to score,i usally score 1 or 2 in a match!

but the defense is soo much annoying,they sent a through ball,and defenders do nothing,then i'm behind by another goal,and another problem is that i haven't scored by shots , i mean even lionel messi cant score a goal by shotting behind the box(I have tried at least ten times,but only one of them was even in the target,i usually play exhibition match,i pick barca against real madrid,i tried everyones shots,david villa and pedro cant score,they cant shot the ball properly even when they are in the box,it's either too weak,or when u push shot button for a longer time then their shots are always out the target,even i changed the players condition to excelent,but it made to no difference,at best situation they hit the cross bar)
    and also theres another problem sometimes in game when i press pass button or through ball,they dont pass the ball, nothing happens,so i lose the opportunity!
    and also they've messed up formation settings,like there's no individual settings

10. Default

Waiting for my mate to finish work so I can do some co-op on Saints Row.