Page 2876 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 187623762776282628662874287528762877287828862926297633763876 ... LastLast
Results 28,751 to 28,760 of 38949

got a chance to log into here was a big part of the day at the beach

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Check the "Describe yourself in one word thread".
    Hes asking for a ban.
    I warned him but I don't think he'll listen

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    I warned him but I don't think he'll listen
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Wishing I could ban members...
    I think gallery mods should get option of doing that, like for example if a member uploads that stuff to the gallery, which they have before videos, maybe a suggestion in that thread on here.

Watching Alex Higgins: The People's Champion on BBC 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I think gallery mods should get option of doing that, like for example if a member uploads that stuff to the gallery, which they have before videos, maybe a suggestion in that thread on here.

Watching Alex Higgins: The People's Champion on BBC 2.
    I think that if gallery mods will get the option to ban I will most likley find my way banned

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    I think that if gallery mods will get the option to ban I will most likley find my way banned
    No, but am being serious, when things like this happen, and gallery mods or online we should have some option to ban these people posting that stuff on the forum, and when people upload that stuff in to the gallery.

No, but am being serious, when things like this happen, and gallery mods or online we should have some option to ban these people posting that stuff on the forum, and when people upload that stuff in to the gallery.

now I need to knew to be more carefull what I upload to the gallery
    there are alot od times that im logged in alone here so that means that I should have the option to beable to ban members that post that kind of stuff in the forum
    but I think mostly that you right mostly(but why also to ban pepole who upload that kind of stuff to the gallery)

8. Default

I agree Paul, when I was a forum mod on Mindviz a few years ago the mods could permanently ban a member or choose to ban that member for 24hrs or longer as a warning. I'm surprised the mods here don't have at least one of those options at their disposal.

Watching TV and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I agree Paul, when I was a forum mod on Mindviz a few years ago the mods could permanently ban a member or choose to ban that member for 24hrs or longer as a warning. I'm surprised the mods here don't have at least one of those options at their disposal.

Watching TV and posting.
    the forum mods can ban if i remember right sadly

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    the forum mods can ban if i remember right sadly
    But sadly, because of the time zones, they arent always on all the time...