Page 2772 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 177222722672272227622770277127722773277427822822287232723772 ... LastLast
Results 27,711 to 27,720 of 38949

waiting for Man Utd v Celtic, its in the US , so on at midnight here live on mutv.

Searching suitable name for my brother's new shop.
    ---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE THOSE!
    I didn't know either... until I came across them in the store.., and they are sooooooooo yum

4. Default

Downloading some hot stuffs

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    I didn't know either... until I came across them in the store.., and they are sooooooooo yum
    Could you send me some?

I don't think they sell them anywhere here...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Could you send me some?

I don't think they sell them anywhere here...
    I can't see it...

Variations and adaptations
    * Dairy Queen's Oreo Blizzard - A vanilla Blizzard with Oreo chunks mixed in.
    * Jell-O Oreo Pudding - Jell-O brand chocolate pudding at the bottom and on top, with vanilla in the middle.
    * Jell-O Oreo Instant Pudding — also named cookies n' cream. The box contains instant vanilla pudding with real cookie pieces.
    * There was a Post cereal called Oreo O's. The cereal was discontinued in 2007.
    * In Italy, a similar cookie to Oreo called "Ringo" is manufactured by Pavesi, though recently Oreo became available as well, first in Blockbuster, then in supermarkets, and in 2008 the first Italian ad was launched.
    * In Brazil, a very similar cookie to Oreo called "Negresco" is manufactured by Nestlé (picture, description).
    * Oreo Ice Cream. This is licensed by Breyers, Good Humor, and Klondike in the US, and Nestlé in Canada. Flavors are:
    o Oreo Ice Cream (Blended Oreo cookies in Vanilla Ice Cream)
    o Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich (Extra Large Oreo wafers with the above mentioned ice cream in the middle)
    o Oreo Ice Cream Bar (Chocolate Ice Cream bar with the above mentioned Ice Cream)
    o Mint Oreo Ice Cream (Blended Oreo Cookies with Mint Ice Cream)
    o Many notable fast-food restaurants serve Oreo flavored ice cream desserts and milkshakes
    * Easy-Bake Oreo Mix — two easy-bake chocolate cakes with a marshmallow filling topped off with an Oreo cookie topping
    * Oreo o's oreo cookies in the version of cereal
    * Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar- A chocolate candy bar consisting of a rectangular Oreo cookie and Oreo cream filling covered in milk chocolate.
    * Oreo Pie Crust- A pie crust made using crushed Oreo cookies sold around the U.S.
    * Oreo Madness at T.G.I. Fridays
    * Organic Oreo (introduced in 2006) - plain Oreo cookies made with organic flavor and organic sugar.
    * Banana Split Oreo — introduced in Canada, an Oreo cookie with banana flavoring.
    * Strawberry Milkshake Oreo — introduced in Canada, and sold for a limited time in the United States, an Oreo cookie with strawberry flavoring.
    * Oreo Milkshake is a recipe by Kraft Foods which consists of Oreo Cookies, milk, vanilla ice-cream and chocolate syrup.
    * Oreo Peanut Butter Creme
    * Brown Oreos
    * Oreo Cookie Cheesecake, manufactured by The Cheesecake Factory.
    * Oreo Blueberry Ice Cream flavor, is introduced in Indonesia in 2010

7. Default

Maybe... You just imagined them!

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    I can't see it...

Variations and adaptations

Wow.

I've only seen the original and the chocolate cream Oreos here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Wow.

I've only seen the original and the chocolate cream Oreos here.
    Me too...

Might go and play some Halo

Bedtime