Page 2711 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 171122112611266127012709271027112712271327212761281132113711 ... LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,110 of 38949
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    When I first joined I meant. I never knew any of this existed.. Then when I found the nonsense thread, I made myself a home...
    I'm glad you did.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I'm glad you did.
    Me too. Its nice to see new members coming into the forum too.

there not that much new members anymore as you can see

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    there not that much new members anymore as you can see
    Yeah I've noticed. Or they make one post asking for help and after you help them you never see them again. I mean it's nice to help someone out but also nice to be ale to get to know them as well.

Man another draw, for me till now the worst worldcup!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Yeah I've noticed. Or they make one post asking for help and after you help them you never see them again. I mean it's nice to help someone out but also nice to be ale to get to know them as well.
    and then there the old members stoped logging in that much....(and im with them...)

Robert Green did you have a bet on 1-1.. i shouted him a 6 letter word, my mate bloody hell, didnt take it well, slammed a door, went bed at FT crying i ended up talking with his lass an other mates there, oh well, only first game, i got taxi at 10 an left.

First half we played as bad as Greece, second half much much better, but where was lampard, rooney, only gerrard an heskey that i can say played well, wright phillips is garbage, wheres joe cole? we or (s word) cant even beat USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Robert Green did you have a bet on 1-1.. i shouted him a 6 letter word, my mate bloody hell, didnt take it well, slammed a door, went bed at FT crying i ended up talking with his lass an other mates there, oh well, only first game, i got taxi at 10 an left.

First half we played as bad as Greece, second half much much better, but where was lampard, rooney, only gerrard an heskey that i can say played well, wright phillips is garbage, wheres joe cole? we or (s word) cant even beat USA.
    Don`t worry Paul, this is just the first match!
    They will surely win against Algeria and Slovenia!

Quote Originally Posted by 591989 Log in to see links
    Don`t worry Paul, this is just the first match!
    They will surely win against Algeria and Slovenia!
    Bottlers mate, overpayed dont give a crap am thinking about my holiday, thats there attitude. Even rooney looked like he had his mind on an holiday tonight.

I think Green has already booked his lol

Folding the clean washing