Page 2587 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 158720872487253725772585258625872588258925972637268730873587 ... LastLast
Results 25,861 to 25,870 of 38949
  1. Default

on bidwiz trying to win some bids cheap

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    on bidwiz trying to win some bids cheap
    Never heard of that mate

3. Default

its a decent site, basically u put some money into the site, i just did £20 to start (got a £5 bonus) so with the £25 u start bidding on various items, loads of good stuff top brands, mobile hones, games consoles, cars, widescreen tv's loads of stuff, and u try to get unique bids by clicking on prices, it does cost per bid (altho u go get half price bids or even free bids) and if u r the most unique bidder by the end of the auction u get the item for the price quoted (some one just won an ipod shuffle for just under a fiver) like there are brand new cars for £99, xbox 360 for £9.

the only downside is it costs money to bid (but they got to get money from somewhere to sell stuff so cheap).

if u look on the how it works? tab it will explain it better than i can

looks good, bookmarked it will have a proper look tomorrow, seems bit like ebay but win prizes. Cheers mate

Got go in town for 2pm tomorrow for eye test

Just stopped counter strike,it was bad night for playing

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    looks good, bookmarked it will have a proper look tomorrow, seems bit like ebay but win prizes. Cheers mate

Got go in town for 2pm tomorrow for eye test
    ive wore glasses since i was 4, had a wonky eye, had to have op on it, they annoy me, ive tried contact lenses but they made my eyes all bloodshot, so i have tinted glasses now, im used to em

7. Default

Trying to catch up after a long and exhausting and satisfying weekend...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Trying to sober up after a satisfying weekend

9. Default

chattin on msn

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    ive wore glasses since i was 4, had a wonky eye, had to have op on it, they annoy me, ive tried contact lenses but they made my eyes all bloodshot, so i have tinted glasses now, im used to em
    There expensive but cant you now get designer sunglasses you can wear, as for me last eye test they said i was short sighted, got given glasses driving this was a must - but i dont drive. reading - only read newspapers. watching tv - eyes or fine without. so never used them.

Having a cup of tea before i go