Page 1928 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 92814281828187819181926192719281929193019381978202824282928 ... LastLast
Results 19,271 to 19,280 of 38949
  1. Smile

I fell asleep and I'm catching up on everything I missed

Hey

just woke up

3. Default

Not alot..

Just finished dinner and now validating ringtones.

5. Default

I was at work when a member of staff called me into his office to watch the footage on his computer. Tbh I never realized the gravity of it at first. At the time it hadn't been identified as a terrorist attack-then the second plane struck. However It wasn't until the next day when I caught a glimpse of a tabloid newspaper head-line reading 'The World will Never Be The Same Again'. that the ramifications of it struck home. It's probably amogst one of the most truthful articles wrote by a newspaper that I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleviolet Log in to see links
    I was at work when a member of staff called me into his office to watch the footage on his computer. Tbh I never realized the gravity of it at first. At the time it hadn't been identified as a terrorist attack-then the second plane struck. However It wasn't until the next day when I caught a glimpse of a tabloid newspaper head-line reading 'The World will Never Be The Same Again'. that the ramifications of it struck home. It's probably amogst one of the most truthful articles wrote by a newspaper that I've ever seen.
    are you okay?

Going to play Trackmania Nations Forever online

8. Default

came home from school and im happy its over

Wishing I had something to validate.

10. Default

Not feeling to good