Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Talking Hi everyone, new to this site

Hi everyone, my name is Sarah and I come from Spain. I'm 22yrs old a student and I work for a small computer company. Currently I live in UK with friends. I'm into most kind of music, havin fun and hanging with friends. I absolutely love cooking and messin around on my pc. Sorry if this post is long, i'm just typing fast on my keyboard.

2. Default

What`s up sarah... I hope you enjoy in this site...

Believe me there is a lot of fun in this site...

Nice people... Nice threads....Nice stuff...

Be cool... and hope you enjoy with us...

Welcome012.gif.....................

4. Default

WELCOME!!!
    and you can post as long as you want it to be.......

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lilrose Log in to see links
    Hi everyone, my name is Sarah and I come from Spain. I'm 22yrs old a student and I work for a small computer company. Currently I live in UK with friends. I'm into most kind of music, havin fun and hanging with friends. I absolutely love cooking and messin around on my pc. Sorry if this post is long, i'm just typing fast on my keyboard.
    Heya Sarah...
    i used to have a classmate named Sarah..
    lols

6. Default

welcome !!!

7. Default

Hi! Nice to "meet" you!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lilrose Log in to see links
    Welcome Gal!!

Welcome to the heaven of mobiles!!! (actually i m new to this site too. Just registered half an hour ago)

welcome to m24