Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Java Guitar tuner for mobile phones

Ppl,
    Is there any phone expert here who can tell me is it possible to tune a Guitar with a phone that is not Symbian,usig a Java app (not some Tune by ear app but one that uses a phone's microphone)?I have a k770 and i downloaded Music Mate 5 (from this site of course,don't remember exactly from which tread),and it has Guitar tuner,but it doesn't work on my phone,and it works on,for example,k850.I was searching for hours to find Java app that works on k770,ut no success.Any sugestions?Is there a problem with software on non-Symbian phones that does not allow Java apps to use microphone or something like that?If someone has any idea or knows any app pls post.........Ths

Quote Originally Posted by Loksi Log in to see links
    Ppl,
    Is there any phone expert here who can tell me is it possible to tune a Guitar with a phone that is not Symbian,usig a Java app (not some Tune by ear app but one that uses a phone's microphone)?I have a k770 and i downloaded Music Mate 5 (from this site of course,don't remember exactly from which tread),and it has Guitar tuner,but it doesn't work on my phone,and it works on,for example,k850.I was searching for hours to find Java app that works on k770,ut no success.Any sugestions?Is there a problem with software on non-Symbian phones that does not allow Java apps to use microphone or something like that?If someone has any idea or knows any app pls post.........Ths
    im a guitar player(LEAD)
    there is an apps only for symbian name GUITAR TUNER
    if i were you i will just buy a guitar tuner..
    i just bought one..

3. Default

Wow, ur the lead guitarist! Cool!
    Can i have ur autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    Wow, ur the lead guitarist! Cool!
    Can i have ur autograph?
    if you want so..

5. Default

that should do

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    if you want so..
    Are you the real slash?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nielz Log in to see links
    Are you the real slash?
    Please tell me you weren't being serious.

8. Default

i have same problem please help.
    P.S. I have K770i too, great phone

9. Default

What a friendly user have registered to site.

10. Default

Already done