View Poll Results: Are u also facing this problem?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah

1 16.67%
  • NO

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Angry Uploads Refused

Everytime i upload things like wallpaper They always get refusedlike i upload 10 wallpapers 6 are refused and only 4 are acceptedi am facing this problem since i joined this site can anybody help me and can anybody tell me who check everybodys uploads

2. Default

well they are refused if a duplicate exists and if they are in the wrong category! many of mine were also refused but it is not the mistake of the gallery mods. Ever since i resize and make my own wallpapers

3. Default

uploads violating copyrights, in the wrong section and "inappropriate" stuff is refused...so if it was any of those things, it's not the moderater's fault....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by melphoa Log in to see links
    Everytime i upload things like wallpaper They always get refusedlike i upload 10 wallpapers 6 are refused and only 4 are acceptedi am facing this problem since i joined this site can anybody help me and can anybody tell me who check everybodys uploads
    Myself and Wayne (amaway) check all uploads, the reason why your files are refused is because they are duplicates of other wallpapers, poor quality, etc.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    uploads violating copyrights, in the wrong section and "inappropriate" stuff is refused...so if it was any of those things, it's not the moderater's fault....
    also if a duplicate exists which is the most common case

6. Default

guys i am not saying that its moderators fault

7. Default

I dont think that the wallpapers i upload have bad quality but i dont know if they already exist.

8. Default

I dont think that the wallpapers i upload have bad quality but i dont know if they already exist.
    the best thing to do then is check if they exist

9. Default

where do you get the wallpapers from?

10. Default

I'm not saying that they're bad quality, I'm just stating the possible reasons why your wallpapers were refused