Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Advanced English Dictionary for Mobiles

Advanced English Dictionary for Mobiles for Nokia, Sony-Erricson, and others
    Advanced English Dictionary is distinguished from the other (paper, electronic) dictionaries in many ways. Not because it contains far more words than a conventional paper dictionary, but because it uses a radically new approach and technology called WordNet. Instead of just listing the words and their definitions, Advanced English Dictionary shows how every word is linked to another. Type in the word "tree" and you will get not only the definition, synonyms and opposites, but the hypernyms (a tree is a kind of what?), meronyms (what are the parts of a tree?) and more. You can also find a list of hundreds of trees, from yellowwood to the Tree of Knowledge, and even all words that contain the letters t-r-e-e. This WordNet approach will help you to understand better the meaning of words. Linguists call WordNet project one of the biggest leaps for dictionaries since scholars sat down to write the epic
    Oxford English Dictionary.

HTML Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/7473178/Advanced.English.Dictionary.for.Mobiles.rar
    do reply guys for my post...

2. Default

Very useful! I will give it a try! Thanks!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phillia Log in to see links
    Very useful! I will give it a try! Thanks!!
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks man

4. Default medical dictionary

hi i m looking for a medical dictionary for my nokia 6300...its been ages i found some but doesnt work...could u help me find some medical dictionary for nokia 6300?would be grateful

5. Default try this man...

Quote Originally Posted by darkquest Log in to see links
    hi i m looking for a medical dictionary for my nokia 6300...its been ages i found some but doesnt work...could u help me find some medical dictionary for nokia 6300?would be grateful
    OXFORD MEDICAL DICTIONARY

Code:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/2411283/f06e2d11/oxford_medical_dictionary.html

6. Default

thanks alot

7. Default Cant download

Why cant I download the Oxford English Dictionary for my sony erricsson phone mobileman?

8. Default jar format

guys...do you have a medical dictionary and videoke in jar format.tanx so much

9. Default

Yea guy can u pls put medical and English dictionaries in .jar format....tnx in advance

10. Default

Can u post it somewhere else? I dnt know how to d-load from rapidshare.