Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Downloading system

This thread is regarding the new users who r making mistake in downloading the appropriate file for their fone.Like in themes before download there appears phones model to select from the list than why not this is same for games n mobile softwares many of them don't know difference between free mobile software n S60 3rd software n same for the games!
    Last edited by battuji; 19-09-2008 at 08:55 AM.

2. Default

Doesn't really matter seeing as the only differences in software are 3RD software and all other software and the only differences in games is 3RD games and all other games (and screen size).

This is just a general discussion.Nightmare do me a favour post it with better grammar!
    Last edited by battuji; 19-09-2008 at 01:25 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    Doesn't really matter seeing as the only differences in software are 3RD software and all other software and the only differences in games is 3RD games and all other games (and screen size).
    yeah!! games generally depend on screen size! i agree with him

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    yeah!! games generally depend on screen size! i agree with him
    And what about the softwares??

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    And what about the softwares??
    most of the phones support java

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    most of the phones support java
    if a phone is symbian, will it also support java files! Bcoz most of nokia have symbian except 60's series while sony is java built in mostly..

8. Default

if a phone is symbian, will it also support java files! Bcoz most of nokia have symbian except 60's series while sony is java built in mostly..
    my phone is nokia 5300 which is s40 and it supports java files thats why i can run .jar files

oh! i forgot to mention phones with platform in nokia i.e symbian fones now that's alright

Main thing i wanted to disuss abt. softwares,at least there should be a list of phones to select from before download them.Giving suggestion was my work now execution of it depends on others.
    Last edited by battuji; 19-09-2008 at 01:49 PM.

10. Default

oh! i forgot to mention phones with platform in nokia i.e symbian fones now that's alright

Main thing i wanted to disuss abt. softwares,at least there should be a list of phones to select from before downloading them.Giving suggestion was my work now execution of it depends on others.
    well you can always tell your suggestions! no one can stop that and the admins will surely see your suggestion.