• Sony PS3

21 35.00%
  • Sony PSP

8 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links

Now some good news for you Noxide:
    Yes I saw that. Too bad it's only now, because I've decided to rather spend my money on my pc.

Unless of course they bring put another cool title like GTA seven months before the pc version.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Yes I saw that. Too bad it's only now, because I've decided to rather spend my money on my pc.
    In the long run I think PC gaming always comes out tops.
    It's also cheaper to upgrade your PC than get a new consul...

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    In the long run I think PC gaming always comes out tops.
    It's also cheaper to upgrade your PC than get a new consul...
    Depends on the upgrade...
    I'm preparing myself to spend about R12 000

4. Default

ok, maybe it has its problems and such, but in my opinion the XBox360 is the best console to date, people argue and say the PS3 is better, but the PS3 isnt using its full capability at the moment, in a couple of years when the PS3 is fully upgraded then yeh it might be a different story as the full potential of the PS3 hasnt really been unveiled yet (its sony's ploy to delay their next console), but for now, the XBox360 (even with its faults) stands out above all other console for mainly online play, but also for its standalone gaming capability also.

5. Default

Can't answer the poll, there's no 'I don't have any console' option. And what about the people that still use the PS2 and Xbox ? Or the Nintendo Gamecube ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by belin Log in to see links
    And what about the people that still use the PS2 and Xbox ? Or the Nintendo Gamecube ?
    To be fair, they've all been upgraded in one form or another.

7. Default

the original XBox and the game cube are still good consoles, the PS2 is really outdated, but still quite popular, we still get people buying the XBox and PS2 in our shop, altho our prices have dropped on them dramatically.