Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Oh sorry, thought I posted that, it's a SE W660i. Some work, other's just give me a loading bar then a white screen.

2. Default Everchanging

Size: 240x320
    File type: .swf
    Discription: It changes the wallpaper and changes colour per time

sorry i dont hav screen shot
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default

thxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The_Alpha_Gamer Log in to see links
    Oh sorry, thought I posted that, it's a SE W660i. Some work, other's just give me a loading bar then a white screen.
    then those are flash lite 2.x..........i guess.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    then those are flash lite 2.x..........i guess.
    correct, that's why they don't work unfortunately

6. Default

hello all nice wallpapers on here. I was wondering if anybody knows how to convert these to gif format. I have the vx8500 I dont think swf is supported. Thanks

7. Default Vista sidebar v1.1

vista sidebar with functional calender as well as usual clock
    sorry i don't have screenshot,one side bar has wallpapers that change from time to time as well as while your music's playing in the background,a media player window slides from the left which shows the details of the song being played sorry i don't have d screen shots
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tofu24; 13-08-2009 at 05:39 AM.

8. Cool Manchester United Flash Wallpaper

Hey first of all,This is the coolest thread i've ever seen!!Nice collections of wallpapers!

Ok now to the point.

I would like to have a Manchester United or Wayne Rooney Flash wallpaper as my Wallpaper for SE W580i.It has FL 1.1 enabled and size = 240X320 px

But I would like to have a
    Battery Meter
    Signal Meter
    Now playing Info meter[when i minimize music player,the wallpaper should show the song being played]
    Time
    Day and Date inc.

Main point is,I know how to make such a one but can't manage to add a loop function to it!!so they donot work all the time only for 1 sec!!!

Also Date and Time can be ignored but the other ones would be much appreciated if they would be there!

Also i tried searching the net but couldn't find A Man Utd or Rooney one,but found an Linkin Park one.

So that's it!!LOL

Thanks in Advance

9. Default

Where are link of Nokia 5800?

10. Exclamation help me plz

how can i use swf files on me wallparer ......because animated theme dosen't work !!! help me