Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gamechecker Log in to see links

link not valid!
    can any1 reupload those flash games =) the 53 176x220 games pack! thanks ALOT!
    you are right, i have to ask aniket or if someone has it please post it here

2. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kat Log in to see links
    u asked n here it is
    RealVista Desktop

Attachment 24829

RVD is free FlashLite application that can change your phone style into Windows Vista without changing ANY system files or damaging your phone. You can make calls, send messages and launch applications from RVD. Also you can navigate through menu using your keypad. Please read carefully Users Guide before using this FlashLite app.

choose your device's screen resolution:

Flash Lite application: World Time

Attachment 24830

The World Time and Temperature application. It’s designed to work with any mobile device that has a screen size of 240w x 320h. Enjoy!

RealVista Desktop v1.0 turn ur fone into vista!!

Attachment 24831

Attachment 24832

Opening RealVista Desktop

Guide

This is a start pages. Press joystick to skip it.
    This is your desktop with default theme activated. Here you can see the Sidebar with a calendar and clock, info about current date and phone language, network signal and battery charge indicators. To open Start menu press left softkey and if you want to close any opened window press right softkey.

This is Start menu. It contains such mini apps like: Internet, Search, Quick links, Quick contacts, Messages, Mini calculator and Themes. Use joystick to navigate between them. Press Off button to exit.

Internet. Open your favorite web pages in standard xhtml-browser with this mini app. Use * button on your keyboard to clear the field.

Search. With this mini app you can search info and files with Google. Just enter what you want to find and press button “WAP” to search at mobile sites or “Pictures” to search at pictures. Then will be opened standard xhtml-browser with yours search results. Use * button on your keyboard to clear the field.

Quick links. With this mini app you can open your favorite files which is placed on your phone (playlists, photos, videos, music files etc.). There are links to sample files by default. To adjust your own links please edit file “quick links.txt” which is placed in programs folder.

Quick contacts. You can quickly send SMS\MMS or make a call to your favorite contact with this mini app. To adjust your own contacts please edit file “quick contacts.txt” which is placed in programs folder.

Messages. With this mini app you can send SMS and MMS. Enter phone number, text (use * button on your keyboard to clear the fields) and choose the type of your message. Then will be opened standard Message Editor with already filled fields. To send your message just press Green key on your keyboard.

Mini Calculator. With this mini app you can do simple calculations. Just enter number A and number B and choose needed action. To enter “.” or “-” use special buttons in this app. Use * button on your keyboard to clear the fields.

Themes. You can change theme in RealVista with this mini app. To adjust your favorite theme which will be activated every time you launch RealVista Desktop, please edit file “settings.txt” which is placed in programs folder.

4 cool themes in RealVista Desktop.

Launch FlashLite 2.1, then go to the memory card’s folder “RealVista Desktop” and open the “RealVista Desktop v1.0 EN.swf” file.

Installation

You can install RealVista Desktop in two ways.

1) You can launch *.sis file and begin automatic installation. BUT, before to do this, you must to sign the installation file.

2) You can manually copy files from archive’s folder “RealVista Desktop” to your phone’s memory card at E:\Others\RealVista Desktop\. Attention! You will can’t launch RealVista if you copy program files to another folder or to phone memory!

None of these are flashlite stuff, all of them have sisx extension meaning they won't work on all phones, flashlite stuff are those with .swf extension, please don't post these here.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    None of these are flashlite stuff, all of them have sisx extension meaning they won't work on all phones, flashlite stuff are those with .swf extension, please don't post these here.
    actually, a .sisx is like a self extracting archive that works only on symbian phones. After I installed the .sisx file the .swf file are extracted into my memory card. I think a .sisx file is just like a winrar self extracting archive that has .exe extension

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    actually, a .sisx is like a self extracting archive that works only on symbian phones. After I installed the .sisx file the .swf file are extracted into my memory card. I think a .sisx file is just like a winrar self extracting archive that has .exe extension
    thats the problem, it wont work on other phones...btw can you try putting up the swf file which was extracted to your memory card?

5. Exclamation Vista!

Mr.deadman does this vistal you post works on w200i?
    or in 128x160 resulotion?f not Pls get me one in 128x160 plsss

advace tnx

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brylle_55 Log in to see links
    Mr.deadman does this vistal you post works on w200i?
    or in 128x160 resulotion?f not Pls get me one in 128x160 plsss

advace tnx
    i dunno i don't have a w200i, i'll try find more when i get time...

7. Default

Animated Beach Girl

Animated background with digital clock