Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Transfomer first vision

They have changed the date of the first vision of the film at june 29, tomorrow.
    Tomorrow evening i will see the movie and later.........

2. Default pls mr tarzan

pls mr tarzan I really like to have that kind of ringtone coz it rocks!!

3. Default mr tarzan

if you can't find any transforming ringtone in that movie then can I just have the voice of barricade while he was talking to sam witwicky?

4. Default

Here are some sound effects and some quotes

Hope this is what you want.

Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default oh yeah!!

no sh*T! This is what I want especially that second to the last ringtone, it rocked!!

Please post and post for this topic.. especially that scene when barricade talks to sam witwicky, barricade's voice rocks!!

6. Default thanks mr nameless

thank you thank you so so much

7. Default

you're welcome ^^

unfortunately, i don have that sound/video clip. sorry

8. Default transformer themes ringtones

hey! just watched the movie a while ago. whew... awesome. i would want to watch it again. and the songs are great too. glad to have someone who uploaded the mp3 ringtones. thanks for the ringtones. i have already downloaded them and will be using them in my n70 and Nokia 5300 phones.

9. Default

i really want to have that ringtone when barricade talks to sam witwicky because barricade's voice is awesome!!

10. Default

Hello, everyone... wave: i'm new herre... thanxx for the optimus prime transforming sound. it's so cool. i already watch transformers about 5 days ago... what i can say about the movie:- WOW, FULL OF ACTION & LOOK SO DAMN REAL... i cannot wait for the sequel... I rated it 10/10... The best movie ever....