hi!

1. Default hi!

hi everyone! i wanted to formally introduce myself and say that i really miss making ringtones for everyone and hope to be back on the site soon. im typing this up on my cell thanks to hurricane gustav. no electricity for a week now! anyway my name is rachelle and hopefully i'll be back soon if hurricane ike doesn't get us too!

Quote Originally Posted by rdaix Log in to see links
    hi everyone! i wanted to formally introduce myself and say that i really miss making ringtones for everyone and hope to be back on the site soon. im typing this up on my cell thanks to hurricane gustav. no electricity for a week now! anyway my name is rachelle and hopefully i'll be back soon if hurricane ike doesn't get us too!
    ok welcome to the site and is this true seriously

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rdaix Log in to see links
    ha ha you've uploaded quite a lot and i hope the hurricane does not affect your locality

4. Default

thanks dead man and yes t-mac its true. i live in louisiana close to baton rouge. we had 100 mph winds that knocked out power lines and trees and im lucky to still have a home. i just got my cell to get a signal again and i'm glad i can do this from my phone. and yes ck it out on the weather channel hurricane ike looks like its headed our way too.

5. Thumbs up

Well first welcome,and second strength for everyone there,and

angels.gif

something for everyone