Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Arrow Post All Nokia S40 Theme Requests Here:

Please post all your Nokia S40 theme requests in here please, it saves having many topics all over the place, if you can, post pictures with your requests , this will help the theme makers make exactly what you are looking for, and dont forget to thank and give rep to those that help you.

2. Default

Great idea M8!
    I'll keep an eye on this one

3. Default

plz....... i want a kool theme with a skull in the main screen,,,and all icons modified,,,tnks
    black white theme

tnks

sorry,bad english

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fahizghost68 Log in to see links
    plz....... i want a kool theme with a skull in the main screen,,,and all icons modified,,,tnks
    black white theme
    tnks
    sorry,bad english
    Try giving the Model of your phone, it will help considerably, believe it or not the theme makers on this site ( Good That They are) do not have Crystal Balls.

5. Default

I made one called Skull.

It's a 320x240 S40 theme.

I've kept it BASIC though

Keep a eye open for it in the free downloads section...

Skull.jpg

6. Default

thanks man
    Last edited by amaway; 06-09-2008 at 12:01 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fahizghost68 Log in to see links
    thanks man
    It's a pleasure M8
    I've picked up a problem with the text colour, I'll fix it & repost

8. Default

Come on folks... give me something to do

9. Default nokia theme

can some one make a theme of the anime hellsing plese for the nokia 5610 i try to find one bur i dont find it and plese the theme most be really good PLESE!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by therion Log in to see links
    can some one make a theme of the anime hellsing plese for the nokia 5610 i try to find one bur i dont find it and plese the theme most be really good PLESE!!!!!!!!!!!

Please try using the search option or even reading some of the Thread titles, you would have seen this:

Post All Nokia S40 Theme Requests Here;

I have merged this post into the correct thread now, hopefully some nice member will make one for you, in the mean time, also try a search in the Free Gallery, you never know what you might find.

Nokia-5610-Themes