Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
Results 11 to 20 of 89
  1. #11
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Mexico
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    12

    Default

    plese can some one make a theme of the anime hellsing for nokia 561o plese an the theme most be really cool

  2. #12
    48 RP
    DipShyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therion View Post
    plese can some one make a theme of the anime hellsing for nokia 561o plese an the theme most be really cool
    I'm on it now M8

  3. #13
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Mexico
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt View Post
    I'm on it now M8

    thanks that is cool

    and can you make one of the anime bleach with the 10 arrancars on it plese for the nokia 5610 plese that would be cool i hope you read these and tanks for the hellsing theme
    Last edited by amaway; 11-09-2008 at 11:39 AM.

  4. #14
    0 RP
    Shounen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8

    Smile Badminton themes

    Anyone can share wif me with ur badminton themes for nokia 5300? i really need it
    Impossible Is Nothing

  5. #15
    48 RP
    DipShyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therion View Post
    thanks that is cool

    and can you make one of the anime bleach with the 10 arrancars on it plese for the nokia 5610 plese that would be cool i hope you read these and tanks for the hellsing theme
    I've uploaded the "Hellsing" theme for the mod's to check
    I'd s***est you use the Grid view on your phone...

    Hellsing 1.jpg

    I don't know the Bleach series, so what do you mean with "arrancars"?

  6. #16
    48 RP
    DipShyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shounen View Post
    Anyone can share wif me with ur badminton themes for nokia 5300? i really need it
    As in the sport?
    What exactly would you want in the theme?

  7. #17
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4

    Default

    Hi dude, just a day back I got Nokia Prism 7500, can I get some themes for it? Thank you.

  8. #18
    48 RP
    DipShyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robo007 View Post
    Hi dude, just a day back I got Nokia Prism 7500, can I get some themes for it? Thank you.
    You should be able to use just about any Nokia S40 320x240 theme M8

    If you want something specific, give me a shout & I'll see what I can do

  9. #19
    0 RP
    Shounen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt View Post
    As in the sport?
    What exactly would you want in the theme?
    Err..i wan Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei...either one bah...
    Impossible Is Nothing

  10. #20
    48 RP
    DipShyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shounen View Post
    Err..i wan Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei...either one bah...
    I'll see what I can do M8

    I made one of Lin Dan, it's been submitted & should appear under the Sport section soon
    (http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/n...orderby=recent)

    Base.jpg
    Last edited by DipShyt; 17-09-2008 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Added pic & submital notice

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last