Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Talking

We have success, thanks Mark, i was being a prat, i was not renaming the screenshot, so therefor it would not accept the file, Boy do i feel stupid

Here is the first one i have uploaded, and many more to follow now,

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...7-199-aquarium

Great stuff

3. Default

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4. Default

emm if s500i can support or not

5. Default

well it will support something ...

6. Default

Is there anyway to search specifically for flash themes? It would be cool to try one out on my phone, but i can't find one

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    Is there anyway to search specifically for flash themes? It would be cool to try one out on my phone, but i can't find one

Your phone does support the Flash themes, try looking in the C902 gallery i have uploaded a few Flash/Shake-It and Rotating themes, they will all work perfectly fine on your phone w910i, i know this for a fact as my son as that phone and he uses the themes i make.

All my flash themes are shown with either Flash/Shake-It/Rotating in brackets after the theme name.

8. Default

Thanks Amaway, they work perfectly! +Rep to you .

9. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Oh I am just look at me

oh my god, im going to put this pik in to my phone

10. Question

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Hi Mark, tried with a 240x320 .jpg/.png image screen shot of the original .swf flash file, and the theme, but still getting the same error response, have tried a couple now, but all the same.

What am i doing wrong, i also used "Print Screen", resized to 240x320, saved as .png first then tried .jpg. Theme file is only 153kb and saved in .thm.

Will upload theme here so you can look, maybe i am being stupid somewhere.

It is for the C902 Standby screen shows a high street scene with buildings acting as the reception level, time and battery level of phone.
    NICE THEME very good and creative....but the time....
    now the real time is 19:28 and the building appears 29:28