Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Hi Mark, tried with a 240x320 .jpg/.png image screen shot of the original .swf flash file, and the theme, but still getting the same error response, have tried a couple now, but all the same.

What am i doing wrong, i also used "Print Screen", resized to 240x320, saved as .png first then tried .jpg. Theme file is only 153kb and saved in .thm.

Will upload theme here so you can look, maybe i am being stupid somewhere.

It is for the C902 Standby screen shows a high street scene with buildings acting as the reception level, time and battery level of phone.
    Not sure if you've already seen it in the validation queue, but that theme has worked fine for me. What error message do you receive? The first few times I tested it out, I accidentally tried to upload the theme as the screenshot and the screenshot as the theme file, maybe you're doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Ooooh great more work for me....
    Oh, I thought you'd be raring to go

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links

Oh, I thought you'd be raring to go

Oh I am just look at me

4. Default

Perfect timing on the Joke!!!

5. Default

Have not got a clue Mark, i am uploading screen shot in correct place and also theme file but still just keep getting this message, yet the screen shot is in a .jpg file, even tried in .png but no go.

An Error Occurred
    Upload failed: The screenshot you provided was not in an acceptable image format. Please go back and try again.

Click here to return to the previous page

Need help? Read the help section.

6. Default

Im looking for SE G900 free software,themes,and simbian games pls help me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tudy000 Log in to see links
    Im looking for SE G900 free software,themes,and simbian games pls help me

Try using the search option, you would be amazed at how helpful it is , also please post in the correct threads and do not hijack ones that are not connected with what you are after.

It might help you to read the Forum Rules seeing as you are new to posting in the forums.

8. Default

so r the themes gonna be under the themes section or under their own special section

9. Default

Themes section

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Have not got a clue Mark, i am uploading screen shot in correct place and also theme file but still just keep getting this message, yet the screen shot is in a .jpg file, even tried in .png but no go.
    I used the attached screenshot along with the theme you attached and it worked fine. Is the extension of your image in upper case? This could have been an issue, but I have fixed that today.
    Attached Images Attached Images