Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Online theme maker

hello everybody i m here to know how it will to have a online theme maker on this website?? I mean to say we should have the option besides uploading to make new themes with both options upload n download.

2. Default

Or you can just download a free theme maker...

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Or you can just download a free theme maker...
    In themes section of the site the administrator has already given the links to download theme maker n they r free of cost..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    hello everybody i m here to know how it will to have a online theme maker on this website?? I mean to say we should have the option besides uploading to make new themes with both options upload n download.
    its easier and faster to make themes using a real themes creation software -- hosting an online one will just bring the servers to their knees

besides - it would be really painful do make an online theme maker for Sony Ericsson or Nokia

5. Default

i dont see the need to do this....you can already create,upload n download them, so wat is the point in making them online?

No i seen that at m9 and belive me it is very easy to create new themes i myself create 2themes with in a minute.. Only requirement is the wallpaper from which u want to make theme... They make it very easy as compare to Carbide.ui

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    In themes section of the site the administrator has already given the links to download theme maker n they r free of cost..

Then what are you on about then?

Just use those ones

yeah you better download that free one

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Then what are you on about then?

Just use those ones
    No but about those links only few people knows. and with carbide.ui it difficult to make themes. so i just want that the admin. to make the theme creator simple on the site so that i will not take much time to create new themes

10. Default

There are more theme creators than carbide which are really simple to use