Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

If u wanna make themes then go to Log in to see links there are many options to make wallpapers and flash.just login there
    Last edited by SLIM_SHADY; 02-09-2008 at 09:46 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by melphoa Log in to see links
    If u wanna make themes then go to Log in to see links there are many options to make wallpapers and flash.just login there
    You probably need these things for Nokia -- Sony gives us an excellent themes creator which is small in size, fast and easy to use, and it even makes themes for SE's Symbian phones - thats why many of us dont need or care about other theme creators....

Carbide.ui is horribly big in size -- a good alternative is mTC (i can't say more about it here )

PS: mTC does not stand for Metropolitan Transport Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    You probably need these things for Nokia -- Sony gives us an excellent themes creator which is small in size, fast and easy to use, and it even makes themes for SE's Symbian phones - thats why many of us dont need or care about other theme creators....

Carbide.ui is horribly big in size -- a good alternative is mTC (i can't say more about it here )

PS: mTC does not stand for Metropolitan Transport Corporation
    Ya nisx i m totally agree with u sony theme creator is very easy to use as compare to carbide.ui. But dipshyt was yesterday arguing how we can call it difficult...! if person like carbide it does not mean that everybody is in favour of that!