Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Lightbulb Mobile Site

It would be really cool if the M24 mobile site (the WAP site) could be used to browse the download gallery and use the forum

Something that looks as ugly as the forum archive, but with the ability to reply and post threads, etc... (a lo-fi version with all the fancy images and avatars and siggys removed so that it works nicely with mobile phones)
    Last edited by nisx91; 15-09-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: more 'specific'

Did u mean that this site should be used for browsing only n not for chatting with eachother n the phone related problems should be solved by forum mod. only bcoz he knows everything regarding mobiles... If this i fully agree with ur opinion.
    It's really gud idea.
    Last edited by battuji; 15-09-2008 at 01:44 PM.

i think i get the idea, but i'll need more explanation to make a verdict...

and whats with the hat
    none

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Did u mean that this site should be used for browsing only n not for chatting with eachother n the phone related problems should be solved by forum mod. only bcoz he knows everything regarding mobiles... If this i fully agree with ur opinion.
    It's really gud idea.

5. Default

I asked for the Download Gallery and the forum be browsable with wap.mobiles24.com.

What the heck do you mean by "for browsing only n not for chatting" and "phone related problems should be solved by forum mod"

Sites like E*ato have a mobile phone friendly version of their forum as well as the download section - it would be nice if the M24 forum & gallery was compatible with mobile phone browsers
    Last edited by nisx91; 15-09-2008 at 02:27 PM.

6. Default

Tell me if i am wrong but , you want to be able to use the site via your mobile phone, so you can log in and still use the forums/Gallerys etc as though you were infact on your PC signed in on the site.

Good Idea!!!!

7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    you want to be able to use the site via your mobile phone, so you can log in and still use the forums/Gallerys etc as though you were infact on your PC signed in on the site.
    thats exactly what i mean!

8. Default

Thought so Great Idea, it is a good way of staying in touch all day if you dont have a PC near, and if you have unlimited Browsing like me, it would be perfect.

I was talking abt. website coz u not mention it whether u r talking abt.website or wapsite I mention problem should be solved by FM coz many members have problem with eachother. n some have problem with me too.
    Last edited by battuji; 15-09-2008 at 02:42 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    I was talking abt. website coz u not mention it whether u r talking abt.website or wapsite I mention problem should be solved by FM coz many members have problem with eachother. n some have problem with me too.
    M24 mobile site - i mean the wap site by that