Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow [Preview] Heroes Lore 2: The Knight Of Frozen Sea

Hands-On Mobile today announced at 3GSM that it will launch in Europe its original multiplayer game Hero's Lore 2: The Knight of Frozen Sea, which has hit the top of the charts in Korea, one of the world's most advanced mobile content markets.

"Hero's Lore 2 and its predecessor Hero's Lore have consistently ranked as the number one mobile game in Korea in both sales and user rankings on all three major Korean carriers (SK Telecom, KTF and LG Telecom)", said Gilbert Kim, GM of Hands-On Mobile Korea.

Hero's Lore 2 is a network-based mobile, role-playing game consisting of over 200 characters, 100 different map scenarios and over 1,000 community guilds. Due to the viral interactivity and community nature of the game, once it launched it quickly spread among mobile subscribers. Since its launch in November 2006, over 1.5 million network battles have taken place every week and an average of more than 25,000 passionate gamers play every day.

Leading Korean industry publications KyungHyang Game News and MPortal report that Hero's Lore and its sequel Hero's Lore 2 tops their 2006 mobile user surveys in areas of brand recognition, user experience, game quality and commercial success.

"Interactivity and community are key factors in creating a great mobile game as is demonstrated by the great success of Hero's Lore 2 in one of the world's most competitive mobile markets," said Eric
    Hobson, President and General Manager EMEA, SE Asia and Latin America for Hands-On Mobile. "With today's technology, it's no longer about just single-player games. Innovative games publishers must embrace the consumer's desire for live competition."

"With Hero's Lorese we're debating whether we do it as a Symbian game, or a high-end Java game. Probably Symbian, because the operators are more open to Symbian now." - said Eric Hobson in interview for Pocket Gamer.

2. Default

Looks alright to me

3. Default

hope they make it a java game

4. Default

Well i think this is stupid. WHy? Cause hero lore 1 was great and to make a second one but online is kinda wrong to me. I mean take a great game and make only the first one availible to online people only.

5. Default

yeah..it sucks if its an online game..
    it costs a bomb to use internet to play,especially for long hours~

6. Default

This a great games.... hope it will available here ^^

7. Default

i read that the game could be played even without conection
    but if you want the best items you must log on in the server

8. Default

Well that sux still. I have all the 40000 priced items in the first one and i want that to happen to. Oh well it still sux.

9. Default

Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have been waiting for it to be released for a LONGLONGLONG time...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lonerzboy Log in to see links
    yeah..it sucks if its an online game..
    it costs a bomb to use internet to play,especially for long hours~
    They sponser the internet connection to play the game in some countries...
    too bad there isnt any free connection in the country ur living in...
    Hahahaha, wat part of singapore do u live in?