United Kingdom
    Thanks

the update dont work ehat shall i do?

49 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

thanks mate
    Ive Got A Sony Ericsson k800i, its great!!!

128 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Hey nisx, maybe u should add that flashing the phone by urself is another way to fix the problem...

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster View Post
    Hey nisx, maybe u should add that flashing the phone by urself is another way to fix the problem...
    Added that... but with a little warning

128 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    Added that... but with a little warning
    The warning is a must...
    my friends phone became obsolete after the flashing went wrong and he didnt backup his gdfs...

26 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default help??????????

I have got problem with my phone K550i. the problem is i installed some game about 60 games but now my old games is gone to double. and i cant delete my games when i click on delete than it say 'Operation Failed' I went to system/ams and delete everything there than iwas able to delete my new games and some of the old ones but i could not delete some 10 games. i cant install them again too. please help me???

30,273 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahid12 View Post
    I have got problem with my phone K550i. the problem is i installed some game about 60 games but now my old games is gone to double. and i cant delete my games when i click on delete than it say 'Operation Failed' I went to system/ams and delete everything there than iwas able to delete my new games and some of the old ones but i could not delete some 10 games. i cant install them again too. please help me???
    Re-install the games, then when it asks "Overwrite" old file, then go through games folder and delete the duplicate game file, you will lose your game saves though.

26 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

but i said i cant install those game agian it says 'Operation Failed'

30,273 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahid12 View Post
    but i said i cant install those game agian it says 'Operation Failed'

This is what you said
    when i click on delete than it say 'Operation Failed'

So you have tried to install then and get the operation failed message??

If this is the case then i s***est you take it to your local Service provider shop and get an engineer to check out the phone for you, if you are under warrenty they will do this for free.

Alternately depending on how much information you have on your phone, you could do a back up and then upgrade your Firmware, you can do this via your PC and the SE web site, if this does not cure it then try a factory reset, but if you are uncertain of what you are doing then follow the first option and get a engineer to check for you.
    Last edited by amaway; 08-11-2008 at 12:44 PM.

26 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amaway View Post
    This is what you said

So you have tried to install then and get the operation failed message??

If this is the case then i s***est you take it to your local Service provider shop and get an engineer to check out the phone for you, if you are under warrenty they will do this for free.

Alternately depending on how much information you have on your phone, you could do a back up and then upgrade your Firmware, you can do this via your PC and the SE web site, if this does not cure it then try a factory reset, but if you are uncertain of what you are doing then follow the first option and get a engineer to check for you.
    My problem has finished
    i used a different memory card and try to delete the games it did!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last