Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 142
  1. Angry Please Help!!! E51

    I have nokia e51 and it's not installing symbian 6 7 8 games it's only intalling os 9
    240x320 games accepting any requests
    Mobile gaming news
    Be honest and add + rep if you got this post useful

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChief88 View Post
    I have nokia e51 and it's not installing symbian 6 7 8 games it's only intalling os 9
    its cause it supports only those

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 View Post
    its cause it supports only those
    noooo it supportes them or i just need crack it
    and how if it supports new versions and cannot support olders
    240x320 games accepting any requests
    Mobile gaming news
    Be honest and add + rep if you got this post useful

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChief88 View Post
    noooo it supportes them or i just need crack it
    and how if it supports new versions and cannot support olders
    you can install n gage or other system so other versions of games might work but those you can now might not work because of installment of new system

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 View Post
    you can install n gage or other system so other versions of games might work but those you can now might not work because of installment of new system
    yes,he can.In my signature you have the link to my thread with n-gage stuff.Go to page 8 first to install the platform.

    ONLY s60 3rd THINGS WILL WORK ON YOUR PHONE!
    Last edited by amaway; 15-09-2008 at 01:40 PM.

  6. Default Unable to install S60v3 Games in Nokia E71

    I have download a few S60v3 games for installation to my Nokia E71 but they either gave me the installation failed due to not supported or file corrupted.
    Please help or inform me what game I can download for my E71 phone.
    Thanks all.

  7. Default

    I have the same problem, pls help

  8. Default

    I don't know the case of s60 v3.But in my s60v2,i had the prob and i solved it by changing the 'software installation' option to 'on' in application manager>settings.

  9. Default

    I also have this problem, any fixes?

  10. Default

    You need to hack your phone first using helloox or metrotrk, go to the n-gage thread and search for helloox

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •