Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Post Taking requests for gameboy/colour games for mobiles

You can tell me wich original gameboy or gameboy colour game you want and i'll upload it as fast as possible.

I can't promis it will be a succes, though. Some of the games won't work properly or are ESA protected (software protection agency).

Almost every gameboy game works - if not protected - on every type of phone. Most of the gameboy colour games should work as well.

Tell me what you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri862 Log in to see links
    You can tell me wich original gameboy or gameboy colour game you want and i'll upload it as fast as possible.

I can't promis it will be a succes, though. Some of the games won't work properly or are ESA protected (software protection agency).

Almost every gameboy game works - if not protected - on every type of phone. Most of the gameboy colour games should work as well.

Tell me what you'd like.
    theres already thread like this

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    theres already thread like this
    Yes just download a GB Rom and use MeBoyBuilder.jar by arktos
    Click on if you liked the post

4. Default

hi well i've been looking for a game called lock and chase please if u can upload it please let me kow ok anda if it is possible some mario bross games anyone please thank u
    please for game boy not color please

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by marco333 Log in to see links
    hi well i've been looking for a game called lock and chase please if u can upload it please let me kow ok anda if it is possible some mario bross games anyone please thank u
    please for game boy not color please

no problem.
    Lock 'n chase will be uploaded as soon as possible ;-)
    I'm sorry 'bout those mario games, though. Most of them are protected, but I'll see what I can do for you ;-)

btw: check the games that are already uploaded. You'll find Mario Bros 3 (nes) and Mario land 2 and 3 ( I think )

6. Default

how to play the GBA ROM??

7. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by fireboyz Log in to see links
    how to play the GBA ROM??
    I'd like that too, but I'm affraid it will never happen.
    GBA are to complicated to play on a mobile phone. Sorry.

8. Default metal gear :ghost babel for nokia 5310

Hi There , I Just Got The Metal Gear Classic Game For Mobile Phones And I Love It , Culd You Get Metal Gear :Ghost Babel Of Gameboy Colour For My Nokia 5310 Xpress Music (240 X 320 ) Size ...pleeeease, It Wuld Be Awesome If You Did !!!
    p.s i don't have a gameboy emulator and don't want to have to use one to play it .

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri862 Log in to see links
    I'd like that too, but I'm affraid it will never happen.
    GBA are to complicated to play on a mobile phone. Sorry.
    you can play them on symbian phones with VBag