Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Wink Gbc roms

"Hello" how rU Bro? can i request to have this Gbc roms? -all stages of Tv Animation Slam dunk!,(hop'n that there an eng. version!) i actually played it one time w/ my neighbour since childhood. Wandering that memories, i'll be happy!, hop'n i'll download it Soon!, more power!, & tnx in advance. . .!

2. Red face

hmmm...i mister dimi...well im a gameboy fanatic and im ask i read your post at the forum well...im wondering if you could make a .jar file of the game "Knight of Lodis"....well im a really fan of this game and hoping that i can play it at my mobile phone...my mobile phone is a motorola l7i...well hope that you could make my request....

heres my address...if it is ok could you email me if you could make it at the mobile phone game...

t_t2k7 at yahu dot com there thanks sir

3. Default

..:hey: dimtri..can emulate drag0n warri0r 3 in a l0west kb as p0sibLe? I cant run it 0n my 3120c and 5200 c0z ds ph0ne can 0nLy d0wnL0d 1mb..thats the highest it can get.. :sigh: .. I h0pe u cAn d0 that.. :-) ..

..by the way..

..d0 u kn0w ths game..

P0kem0n star versi0n?

I pLayed it 0n my gameb0y when i was a LittLe ..

..its s0 fun the p0kem0ns there are cyb0rGs..!

:-)

..it y0u see ths game upl0ad it as weLL.. Tnx..in advance

4. Default

do u hav any gb/gbc games tat hav monster '........'(something) games like monster warrior or something like tat

5. Default

Can u get me Game boy color mario tennis multi screen (240x320) working one cause most ive downloaded from rom sites dont work.
    Also the Prince of persia series and then also (240x320) working one cause also this one dont work in emulator and just hang.

thanks

Thantanos!