1. Default i am Karamel Coffey

hello to all. I just joined this site and so far I love love love it! i'm 24, very happily married to the greatest man to ever walk the earth, and I live in oklahoma. for some reason when people meet me, they ask if i'm from california. no idea why. I love horror movies and comedies. I have a dark sense of humor and I am a sucker for fart jokes. (i was raised around guys.) my husband says i'm morbid, he's probably right. yeah, he's right. i'm a dental assistant so needless to say I can't stand bad breath or a dirty mouth. I have a few tattoos and a monroe piercing that i've had since before it was cool. i'm a nerd. or dork. whichever. I can fart in front of my friends but not in front of my husband for some reason. but I have no problem lettin one go and letting my husband walk right into it. as long as it's quiet. I think it's hilarious. ok, it's late and i'm rambling.
    aim: karamelcoffey
    msn messenger: * E-mail removed
    later! thanks for reading my blah blah blah.
    Last edited by Kevin; 20-08-2008 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karamelcoffey Log in to see links
    hello to all. I just joined this site and so far I love love love it! i'm 24, very happily married to the greatest man to ever walk the earth, and I live in oklahoma. for some reason when people meet me, they ask if i'm from california. no idea why. I love horror movies and comedies. I have a dark sense of humor and I am a sucker for fart jokes. (i was raised around guys.) my husband says i'm morbid, he's probably right. yeah, he's right. i'm a dental assistant so needless to say I can't stand bad breath or a dirty mouth. I have a few tattoos and a monroe piercing that i've had since before it was cool. i'm a nerd. or dork. whichever. I can fart in front of my friends but not in front of my husband for some reason. but I have no problem lettin one go and letting my husband walk right into it. as long as it's quiet. I think it's hilarious. ok, it's late and i'm rambling.
    msn messenger: EMAIL REMOVED
    hello...welcome i added you on yahoo..

welcome025.gif

Have fun!! Check out the Funnies thread. I'm sure you'll find a couple of fart jokes in there!!

4. Default suh-weet!

thanks to the person who added me on yahoo and thanks to the person for telling me there is a funnies thread. I usually like just about every joke I hear, except racist or homophobe jokes. I believe that people who use derrogatory words referring to race or homosexuals. obviously, I like to talk. well, some days. today is one of those days. duh.
    one of my dogs is taking up most of my side of the bed. she is rotten. so spoiled. but I let her get away with everything. I baby her. all 80 pounds of her.
    man I can't shut up. ok, i'm done. for now.......

thanks to the person who added me on yahoo and thanks to the person for telling me there is a funnies thread. I usually like just about every joke I hear, except racist or homophobe jokes. I believe that people who use derrogatory words referring to race or homosexuals. obviously, I like to talk. well, some days. today is one of those days. duh.
    one of my dogs is taking up most of my side of the bed. she is rotten. so spoiled. but I let her get away with everything. I baby her. all 80 pounds of her.
    man I can't shut up. ok, i'm done. for now.......
    you are welcome!

Welcome!!!!!!

7. Default

Welcome to the site

8. Default

hello, enjoy!!!

msn messenger: * E-mail removed
    hey you cannot post e mail in forum

** Hey you just posted it t-mac **kevin
    Last edited by Kevin; 20-08-2008 at 09:24 AM.

10. Default warm welcomes and not.........

wow! thanks everyone for the kind welcomes!

oh, t-mac, thank you for letting me know I can't post e mail addresses (seriously) and for welcoming me and saying hi..............(sarcasm)