Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Virus Screensaver

The screensaver below is very different from any other screensavers. It shows a green skull symbol appearing and vanishing. Once it vanishes, your phone will be turn off by itself. But of course, if you stop the screensaver or stop viewing it halfway, your phone won't be turn off. Try putting it onto your phone and set it as Wallpaper and Screensaver on your phone to see the results. Send this cool screensver to your friends!

Note: The virus screensaver only works on Sony Ericsson phones of all model.

It can't work on Nokia phone but you can send it to SE phones and it will still work.

Whether the turn-off ability of the screensaver will work on any other phone brands is unknown.

Put this screensaver onto your phone now!

How to put on your pnone
    - open the link
    - save the picture into your phone via the computer or send it straight via bluetooth to your phone

P.S.
    This thread's got lots of cool screensavers, find them and save 'em.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slacker24; 18-08-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Feel free to comment on this screensaver.

One more thing, once the SE phone is off it will turn on itself like 5 seconds later

4. Default

lol, it isnt a virus...
    only when u look a the picture for awhile then it shuts down ur phone...

so how is it???

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slacker24 Log in to see links
    so how is it???
    actually, its great

7. Default hi

so how do i send it to friends?

if your fone is not se just send it over bluetooth

if yor fone is se, go to the screensaver, don't wait, click send immediately ( if u don't click immediately, your fone might get shut down) and then click via bluetooth. after that, search for your friend's fone name and send

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slacker24 Log in to see links
    The screensaver below is very different from any other screensavers. It shows a green skull symbol appearing and vanishing. Once it vanishes, your phone will be turn off by itself. But of course, if you stop the screensaver or stop viewing it halfway, your phone won't be turn off. Try putting it onto your phone and set it as Wallpaper and Screensaver on your phone to see the results. Send this cool screensver to your friends!

Note: The virus screensaver only works on Sony Ericsson phones of all model.

It can't work on Nokia phone but you can send it to SE phones and it will still work.

Whether the turn-off ability of the screensaver will work on any other phone brands is unknown.

Put this screensaver onto your phone now!

How to put on your pnone
    - open the link
    - save the picture into your phone via the computer or send it straight via bluetooth to your phone

P.S.
    This thread's got lots of cool screensavers, find them and save 'em.
    very cool! if i use this gif for screensaver, my phone always shut down. what the secret of this gif animation with the result that my phone turn off automatically?

my friend made 1 haha, then send it to me

he wanted me to spread this to people