Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slacker24 Log in to see links
    The screensaver below is very different from any other screensavers. It shows a green skull symbol appearing and vanishing. Once it vanishes, your phone will be turn off by itself. But of course, if you stop the screensaver or stop viewing it halfway, your phone won't be turn off. Try putting it onto your phone and set it as Wallpaper and Screensaver on your phone to see the results. Send this cool screensver to your friends!

Note: The virus screensaver only works on Sony Ericsson phones of all model.

It can't work on Nokia phone but you can send it to SE phones and it will still work.

Whether the turn-off ability of the screensaver will work on any other phone brands is unknown.

Put this screensaver onto your phone now!

How to put on your pnone
    - open the link
    - save the picture into your phone via the computer or send it straight via bluetooth to your phone

P.S.
    This thread's got lots of cool screensavers, find them and save 'em.
    very cool! if i use this gif for screensaver, my phone always shut down. what the secret of this gif animation with the result that my phone turn off automatically?

my friend made 1 haha, then send it to me

he wanted me to spread this to people

3. Default

ask to your friend, what the secret of this virus animation

my friend say his cousin send him, that's all i know

go to the poll cast yor vote now!

...hello.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker24 Log in to see links
    The screensaver below is very different from any other screensavers. It shows a green skull symbol appearing and vanishing. Once it vanishes, your phone will be turn off by itself. But of course, if you stop the screensaver or stop viewing it halfway, your phone won't be turn off. Try putting it onto your phone and set it as Wallpaper and Screensaver on your phone to see the results. Send this cool screensver to your friends!

Note: The virus screensaver only works on Sony Ericsson phones of all model.

It can't work on Nokia phone but you can send it to SE phones and it will still work.

Whether the turn-off ability of the screensaver will work on any other phone brands is unknown.

Put this screensaver onto your phone now!

How to put on your pnone
    - open the link
    - save the picture into your phone via the computer or send it straight via bluetooth to your phone

P.S.
    This thread's got lots of cool screensavers, find them and save 'em.
    why would i wnt screensaver which will turn off my phone thats completely useless

8. Default hey....

GJ man with those cool animations can u post more stickman animations ?

very ns animations u got there.......

btw how u got banned?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    why would i wnt screensaver which will turn off my phone thats completely useless
    I think thats one of the coolest screen saver you can get on your phone.

Rep+ for slacker24!... if he wasn't banned...

some more animations

hope u like them
    Attached Images Attached Images