Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation Beta Testers Required for MMS (Verizon / Cingular / Sprint / T-Mobile)

We are currently seeking beta testers / volunteers to test MMS delivery of our free content to major US networks such as Verizon, Cingular, Sprint and T-Mobile.

If you are a subscriber to any of the above networks (and it's MMS services - ie. Verizon's PIX service) and wish to assist Mobiles24.com in testing this system, please contact me.

Beta testers will require a phone compatible with MP3 ringtones.

Thank you for your support!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We are currently seeking beta testers / volunteers to test MMS delivery of our free content to major US networks such as Verizon, Cingular, Sprint and T-Mobile.

If you are a subscriber to any of the above networks (and it's MMS services - ie. Verizon's PIX service) and wish to assist Mobiles24.com in testing this system, please contact me.

Beta testers will require a phone compatible with MP3 ringtones.

Thank you for your support!
    I would like to be one of your beta testers.
    My phone is a motorola razr on the T-Mobile system.

Please let me know what I will need to do to participate.

Dennis

PM sent

4. Default

I'd like to help.

5. Default

i have a lg vx9800 verizon phone and am willing to be a beta tester

I have PM'd you

7. Default

I'd like to help out on this venture. I am with T-mobile, and I have the required this, I'm using a T-mobile Dash

8. Default

I will help out with this. My phone is an LG VX8300 from Verizon.

9. Default

I would like to beta test, I have a Moto RIZR on Cinguar (the New AT&T )

10. Default yo i be down with that

it seems verizon has crippled every method to get free tones on my phone(sch-a870) but ya i willing to give it a shot. email me [email removed]
    Last edited by Karl; 03-07-2007 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Email removed to protect you from spammers