Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We are currently seeking beta testers / volunteers to test MMS delivery of our free content to major US networks such as Verizon, Cingular, Sprint and T-Mobile.

If you are a subscriber to any of the above networks (and it's MMS services - ie. Verizon's PIX service) and wish to assist Mobiles24.com in testing this system, please contact me.

Beta testers will require a phone compatible with MP3 ringtones.

Thank you for your support!
    got a whole family of (mms capable) cingular/att's having 2 LG phones, 1 Sony Ericsson & a Samsung Sync - we could all assist but only registered member so far is the Sony Ericsson

2. Default

hey I Have A Nokia 5300 From T-mobile And Ill Be A Beta Tester If Your Still Needing People

3. Default

if you still need help I have a MOTO RAZR V3xx and I am willing to help!! I am on AT&T in the US
    Last edited by lonesomecrow; 10-07-2007 at 10:26 AM.

4. Cool

I would like to help

5. Default

git at me 9099928946

Thanks for all the responses, it's nice to see so many willing to assist us.

We are still in beta stages and although we haven't been able to contact everybody so far, we are still looking for furthers users to test the system so please post your phone model and network provider / carrier if you're interested in helping us.

7. Default

I am interested. Please contact me with the details at

Charlotte

8. Post I'd love to beta test

I have a razr with T-mobile and would love to beta test anything... I've got everything needed....Thx.

9. Default Beta tester

Could you use someone with Verizon with a LG 7800....if so I am available just email or pm me
    Last edited by sdfirefly; 12-07-2007 at 09:48 PM.

10. Default

i'd like to help i have a verizon cdm8945